its fucking cold here

Bart
This topic is 2326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought our Boston weather was bad, but you guys are really getting it really bad. Only one solution--find a hot guy (guys) to keep you warm inside and out. Dane Scott must have an "in" with Mother Nature and headed to warm, sunny Palm Springs in the nick of time.

Stay warm and be real careful going outside.

Boston Bill

I thought our Boston weather was bad, but you guys are really getting it really bad. Only one solution--find a hot guy (guys) to keep you warm inside and out. Dane Scott must have an "in" with Mother Nature and headed to warm, sunny Palm Springs in the nick of time.

Boston Bill

I've been kvetching at David-sf today who was complaining it was so cold in PS at 61 degrees today. Poor David. Poor Dane. I don't want to hear it.

It's only 52 F (11°C) in Brussels tonight and it has been a very very mild winter so far.

I look forward to experiencing that polar vortex everyone is talking about next week when I hit the East Coast. :-)

http://d1jqu7g1y74ds1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/polar-vortex-580x483.jpg

Boston Bill

Well Bosguy, Dane spent a lot of his years living in the NYC area first and then moving to Chicago, so he is a guy who I am sure understands how awful a bitter cold winter can be! I sincerely hope Dane is enjoying the cold (LOL!) 61 degree PS weather!!!

Truhart1 :cool:

Having grown up in North Dakota, these past few days in Chicago brought back wonderful memories !! But age takes its toll, and when I retire, I want to do so in a relatively warm climate... I have my eye on Hawaii for six months every year !!!

It's only 52 F (11°C) in Brussels tonight and it has been a very very mild winter so far.

I look forward to experiencing that polar vortex everyone is talking about next week when I hit the East Coast. :-)

[/color]

Well the day of the luncheon, the forecast is for a high of 52. Colder on Saturday, with a high of 36, but still not too bad for DC in January. No polar vortex while you're here. Sorry. Too much heat with too many hot guys coming to town, I guess.

Hey guys I was born and raised here in Southern California and thought there are a multitude of things I don't currently like about California one of them is definitely NOT the weather. It was 74 here in Orange County today.

As one of David-sf's friends responded to him on facebook today, "I love you, but bite me". :)

Randomly:

In the past two years, I have received four (4) letters from the Gas Company telling me that, in comparison to my neighbors of similar-sized houses, I'm #100 on the list of using too much gas. Of course, that I'm home almost 24/7 and like it at 70 rather than 68 [three months indoors one winter re-set my comfort zone] might have something to do with it.

New boiler might help ...