Fisting Experience

doitb4ugo
This topic is 2276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recently I was searching an Italian dictionary and stumbled across the following:

Fisting: atto sessuale in cui uno dei due partner inserisce un pugno chiuso nell'organo genitale dell'altro. (Well no need to really translate...)

It seems that the Italians don't have a word for "fisting" and use the English word. I guess they also like to use the English word partner as well.

I wonder if the Germans refer to fisting as being "fausting" since "faust" is the German word for fist. Makes me wonder if Goethe or perhaps Gounod had a thing for it as well!

I correspond with a few Europeans into FF. Germans, French, and Italians all seem to use the word "fist," the French, referring to the activity in general, say "le fist."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true of anal fisting, though.

As a Versatile FF myself.... fisting is not for everyone. Just as WS is not for everyone. Fisting is very involved and takes time, building that connection and trust. It is quite possibly the most intense from of sexual gratification as it involves both top and bottom to reach the maximum pleasure together. It is true that blood can be present, but as an experienced fister we know the difference in the color of the blood. If there is a light pinkish hue to your lube , not big deal actually....when you begin to see bright red you should stop. Usually this occurs when you as the top have either stretched or gone beyond a point that the bottom has never experienced. No need to rush to the ER. ... Clean up and stop all anal action. Find a more casual way of enjoying the rest of your experience.

• 2 months later...

I'm an experienced fisting top & it's one of my favorite ways to connect! It's rarer than I wish for a client to ask me to fist him. It IS extremely intimate and I always feel much closer with anyone who I have fisted. Intense is an understatement...

I'm well-equipped for fisting with extremely small hands and a patient demeanor. My style of topping is service-oriented and driven by my bottom's pleasure. I find that letting his own body control the pace leads to even deeper levels of relaxation, allowing us to go as deep as possible. The pleasure I've watched my partners experience from having my hand inside them has seemed unparalleled by anything else. I'm experienced with vaginal & anal fisting, but there's nothing quite like fisting an ass so deeply that I no longer feel like my arm belongs to my body anymore. Feeling someone's heart beat through my fingertips is incredible.

One of my favorite books on fisting is Trust: The Handbook. I'm sure some of you must have read it. If anyone hasn't and seeks to learn about fisting, I highly recommend it as a valuable resource:

https://www.amazon.com/Trust-Guide-Sensual-Spiritual-Handballing/dp/0962475157

I'm an experienced fisting top & it's one of my favorite ways to connect! It's rarer than I wish for a client to ask me to fist him. It IS extremely intimate and I always feel much closer with anyone who I have fisted. Intense is an understatement...

I'm well-equipped for fisting with extremely small hands and a patient demeanor. My style of topping is service-oriented and driven by my bottom's pleasure. I find that letting his own body control the pace leads to even deeper levels of relaxation, allowing us to go as deep as possible. The pleasure I've watched my partners experience from having my hand inside them has seemed unparalleled by anything else. I'm experienced with vaginal & anal fisting, but there's nothing quite like fisting an ass so deeply that I no longer feel like my arm belongs to my body anymore. Feeling someone's heart beat through my fingertips is incredible.

One of my favorite books on fisting is Trust: The Handbook. I'm sure some of you must have read it. If anyone hasn't and seeks to learn about fisting, I highly recommend it as a valuable resource:

https://www.amazon.com/Trust-Guide-Sensual-Spiritual-Handballing/dp/0962475157

You are right, this is a great educational book... :)

• 2 months later...
I fisted one guy it was hot for him but not much pleasure for the foster

The thing about fisting is that it is all about the bottom. The bottom is in charge. The top's job is to provide the bottom with pleasurable sensations with his fist. Until a top can make the leap that it isn't about him, it IS boring for him. Once you make that psychic leap, though, being a fisting top is pretty amazing. I think fisting, top or bottom, is just about the best sex there is - I don't know why everybody doesn't do it.

The thing about fisting is that it is all about the bottom. The bottom is in charge. The top's job is to provide the bottom with pleasurable sensations with his fist. Until a top can make the leap that it isn't about him, it IS boring for him. Once you make that psychic leap, though, being a fisting top is pretty amazing. I think fisting, top or bottom, is just about the best sex there is - I don't know why everybody doesn't do it.

Oh wow yeah I did get little by little aroused but he was in complete loving it while I was doing it

I was into my elbow and he loved it

What do you think is best was to do it ?

Oh wow yeah I did get little by little aroused but he was in complete loving it while I was doing it

I was into my elbow and he loved it

What do you think is best was to do it ?

So you got a little glimpse of what it is to be a fisting top. What you're getting off on is that intense pleasure your bottom is experiencing. You did good if you got in to your elbow. That's beautiful.

As a top, I like fisting in bed. It feels more intimate and it's easier to be affectionate with each other. When I top someone in a sling, I always feel a little like a technician. The bottom is perfectly positioned and it's much easier to fist them, but as I said, I feel like a technician.

When the roles are reversed and I'm the bottom, I prefer the sling, because the bottom is perfectly positioned and he can just relax and just enjoy the experience.

So you got a little glimpse of what it is to be a fisting top. What you're getting off on is that intense pleasure your bottom is experiencing. You did good if you got in to your elbow. That's beautiful.

As a top, I like fisting in bed. It feels more intimate and it's easier to be affectionate with each other. When I top someone in a sling, I always feel a little like a technician. The bottom is perfectly positioned and it's much easier to fist them, but as I said, I feel like a technician.

When the roles are reversed and I'm the bottom, I prefer the sling, because the bottom is perfectly positioned and he can just relax and just enjoy the experience.

Yeah I love the lib idk what kind it was but it was white non greasy lube nice

Yeah we did it on the bed and I went in deep and sooo deep then I saw little blood but that was after we were done playing

It lasted about 45-65 mins

Yeah I love the lib idk what kind it was but it was white non greasy lube nice

Yeah we did it on the bed and I went in deep and sooo deep then I saw little blood but that was after we were done playing

It lasted about 45-65 mins

You did good. Congatulations. I hope you have many more experiences just as good.

• 3 weeks later...