JockBoy Charlie - NYC

ross06
This topic is 3891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's also at Planet Jock Boys with several of the same pics, and searching turns up that a couple of the pics also belong to a model who seems to have had a short run a year or so ago. He's a very handsome guy per the face pic at planet jockboys, which seems to match the model.

He looks damn hot. Dutchal, do you know what name he modeled under? Trying to find more pix of him...

Do a google image search on his second to the last photo and that will bring up his model name (we're not allowed to reveal real names on the board, assuming hi model name is his real name).

• 2 weeks later...

His ad appeared for Washington, DC last week and, finding him very easy on the eyes, I sent a text message. His manager replied about getting back to me when he knew his travel schedule, but thought it would work out. I did not hear back, so I held my 100's and 50's for another time. Perhaps Charlie was just testing the waters to see if it were a good location for him to visit or got booked up with overnights. In any case, I see his ad is now in NYC. If he makes it here and I'm in town myself, I think it would still be nice to meet up with him for an hour or two.

Oddly, a gent named Trent had not one, not two, but three ads on RB for Washington offering his services, but I don't know if he ever made it to Federal Shutdown City. His ad is now back in Philadelphia, which I believe is home base for him. Again, maybe just doing a marketing study to see if Trent trip would be profitable for him. I remain interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived