Oooh, my new toy from Fort Troff arrived!

Chris Eisenhower
This topic is 3920 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thank you EVER so much Chris. That is just cruel and viscous punishment to tease us like that. On vacation for how many more weeks? And we don't even get a hint. There is nothing that WG could dish out worse than that. Talk about sadistic. Damn.

Tell me, do you like to pull the wings off of flies too? :)

Mr. E... I just wanna know if it was the the "magno nip tuggers" that you purchased. A tough guy like you I am certain went for the extra large size... The version that works not only the nips, but on another body part was well... Ouch??? No actually smile on ones face!!

Mr. E... I just wanna know if it was the the "magno nip tuggers" that you purchased. A tough guy like you I am certain went for the extra large size... The version that works not only the nips, but on another body part was well... Ouch??? No actually smile on ones face!!

Ooooh, I never get to write a review! So here goes.

1) The toy looked better than its pictures when it arrived at my door. It actually showed up earlier than the expected Thursday, so I had to scramble to get ready.

2) I wasn't sure where to sit with the toy to learn more about it, so I sat at the bed, the desk and on a chair.

3) The toy did not have a preference for lube and came prepared with some of its own, which I thought was professional.

4) I won't go into the intimate details of what the toy and I did after retiring to the bedroom, but suffice it to say that I would buy the toy again and it comes highly recommended.

:p

Ooooh, I never get to write a review! So here goes.

1) The toy looked better than its pictures when it arrived at my door. It actually showed up earlier than the expected Thursday, so I had to scramble to get ready.

2) I wasn't sure where to sit with the toy to learn more about it, so I sat at the bed, the desk and on a chair.

3) The toy did not have a preference for lube and came prepared with some of its own, which I thought was professional.

4) I won't go into the intimate details of what the toy and I did after retiring to the bedroom, but suffice it to say that I would buy the toy again and it comes highly recommended.

:p

Well it seems that there were no magnets involved... and that's probably a good thing... as the Fort Troff toy about which I was thinking would have your "compass needle" permanently pointing to the Magnetic North Pole... and that could be a problem as evinced by your avatar.

It's always best to get toys that are fabricated with an inert type of material... That not only makes them safe to sit on... but one does not have to be worried about the presence of a magnetic field... or even worse sharp metallic objects in the immediate vicinity.

In any event Chris, do continue to enjoy your new plaything!

Archived