Masturbation

Godiva
This topic is 2571 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you'd just simply give into technology and force your device to deliver you daily reminders for this, your old-school daily planner could finally be burned and disregarded forever as it should be! Please don't tell me you still write checks at the checkout when you're at the grocery! :rolleyes::p

PS: I already know the answers to this which is why your presence here and everywhere is so cherished.

Yes dear @Charlie is indeed the dean of posters here.

Still, this all reminds me of a neighbor who is a long retired accountant. He likes to do his own bookkeeping so he went to Staples and could not locate the ledger paper since he ran out of his stash. He said that he was totally surprised when the twenty-something employee looked at him as though he had two heads and admitted that he had no clue what he was talking about!!!! I then told him that there was this computer thing called Microsoft Excel.......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need to find a new doctor. He's ignorant. It IS true.

http://www.menshealth.com/health/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer-risk

Yes, it's one thing to chuckle if he had some science to back up his belief. But although the evidence isn't steel-clad that jacking off reduces prostate cancer risk, most of the evidence seems to be pointing (boing!) in that direction. It would be less disturbing if he said "I'm not sure about that," or "I haven't heard good evidence...", but to make a claim to know something when he knew nothing is a bit disturbing.

Yes, it's one thing to chuckle if he had some science to back up his belief. But although the evidence isn't steel-clad that jacking off reduces prostate cancer risk, most of the evidence seems to be pointing (boing!) in that direction. It would be less disturbing if he said "I'm not sure about that," or "I haven't heard good evidence...", but to make a claim to know something when he knew nothing is a bit disturbing.

But you still must consider the increased risk of going blind.

:rolleyes:

...but to make a claim to know something when he knew nothing is a bit disturbing.

unwillingness to admit ignorance is a pet peeve of mine. "I don't know" is a perfectly acceptable answer (granted, "I don't know but I'll find out" is a BETTER answer). I'd much rather someone say "I don't know" straight away than make something up, or blather on about something else.

Archived