Anyone tried this muscular twink?

spiro3
This topic is 2745 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest boiworship08
I exchanged an email with him. He wants $400 per hour plus travel. I guess someone else will get to take him for a test drive!

Right?

No, but I'd love to. Why don't you take Julian for a test drive and let us know.

At $400/hr why don't YOU take that test drive?!.....I'd hate to find out what his overnight rate is. He sure does take some purdy pictures though.

• 3 years later...

twink

An attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM, and is not particularly intelligent. A twink is the gay answer to the blonde bimbo cheerleader.

I met with him about a year and a half ago in LA. He had black hair and no tattoos....can't say I really like his current look, but he was a lot of fun....I would repeat!!

I, too, met him before the tatts and bleaching. Was much more interested then than now, although he was a good guy to spend an hour with. Talented and enthusiastic.

Archived