Bondage and Edging

want2bwrestled
This topic is 2206 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So the one thing I find time to do is scour the web for vid clips on this subject. I'm into both sides of this arena. I like to be restrained (preferably with rope) and I absolutely like to do the restraining. And although I've seen a lot of edging examples in video clips, I've never been edged and I've never edged anyone else. Both things are on my bucket list. Anyone else?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being able to edge someone takes a special talent. The "edger" really has to know not only what buttons to push, but also when to push the buttons so as to be able to best torment the"edgee". In addition he must know exactly how far to go so as to bring the victim to the edge, but not get him there until the he wants him to get there. I've seen it done a few times at the NY Bondage Club where the denoument was quite intense... like the guy would end up shooting across the room in a literal explosion. Of course when done in a bondage scenario (where the bondage aspect is part of the turn on) the addition of being helpless and bound only would add to the victim's ultimate gratification.

I'm right there with you - finding and trusting the right guy. And I agree with Whipped Guy-bringing someone to the edge without losing him has got to be a very challenging thing to accomplish. Especially when we all have different triggers. I can be limp and all someone has to do is play with my nipples - and if I was bound - stand back.

Edging someone while they are bound is great fun. I do that regularly to quite a few of my regular clients. I love that at first they are like "no, don't make me cum this soon" as I bring them really close to the edge. Then it changes after a bit to "Please let me cum". This is a case where taking time while doing some rope bindings works quite well. A little carress here and there, tweaking the nipples, tapping on the balls etc before building intensity and focus on the guys cock and prostrate etc.

And then when they do cum? Well its fun to see how many guys who think they can only cum once are in fact quite capable of cumming again.

...bringing someone to the edge without losing him has got to be a very challenging thing to accomplish...

There are a few tricks, feeling and watching for precum, feeling the balls as the cremaster muscle tightens, the anus, which if you get them to clench will often delay cumming, something as simple as pinching the head of the dick between thumb and index finger can give one a lot of control over the sub being able to cum. What is more dificult is to let them cum or orgasm but not both at the same time.

Guest countryboywny
Edging someone while they are bound is great fun. I do that regularly to quite a few of my regular clients. I love that at first they are like "no, don't make me cum this soon" as I bring them really close to the edge. Then it changes after a bit to "Please let me cum". This is a case where taking time while doing some rope bindings works quite well. A little carress here and there, tweaking the nipples, tapping on the balls etc before building intensity and focus on the guys cock and prostrate etc.

And then when they do cum? Well its fun to see how many guys who think they can only cum once are in fact quite capable of cumming again.

Why am I now soooo horny?? :)

I'm in heaven.....just luv to be on the receiving end of this kind of play. Raul and I have never played this game but I know he would be great at it. We've done some amazing things in the past. Perhaps I need to add this to my list of "want to try". Raul, are you listening.....;-)

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
There are a few tricks, feeling and watching for precum, feeling the balls as the cremaster muscle tightens, the anus, which if you get them to clench will often delay cumming, something as simple as pinching the head of the dick between thumb and index finger can give one a lot of control over the sub being able to cum. What is more dificult is to let them cum or orgasm but not both at the same time.

Cum and not orgasm? What do you mean?

• 1 month later...