Actor Hottie From When I Was In High School

Gar1eth
This topic is 4054 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Loved him...nice tight jeans, and always had his shirt unbuttoned a couple of buttons...damn sexy. WKRP was a cute show, mindless, but entertaining after a long day of working.
Best episode by far was the Thanksgiving episode in which the station decides to give out free turkeys by dropping live turkeys from a helicopter Les Nessman does the play by play which is hysterical as he bemoans something to the effect of "Oh the humanity" and the classic "As god is my witness,I thought turkeys could fly"

Best episode by far was the Thanksgiving episode in which the station decides to give out free turkeys by dropping live turkeys from a helicopter Les Nessman does the play by play which is hysterical as he bemoans something to the effect of "Oh the humanity" and the classic "As god is my witness,I thought turkeys could fly"

Gordon Jump revealed on Johnny Carson that that episode had been based on a real occurrence which happened at a station of a friend of his. The guy who came up with the stunt was fired per Mr. Jump. The whole problem is that apparently wild turkeys can fly domesticated turkeys can't- per Gordon Jump on Johnny Carson.

Gman

lol...I'm gonna write that one down.
There was a guy in my high school swimming class, big nose, and I saw him once run across the deck and dive into the pool. You could clearly see his how much his big cock was weighing down the front of the standard-issue school swimsuit as he was in mid-air. Closeted boy that I was at 14, I never had the nerve to check him out in the showers.

The station manager did have tight pants and a nice rear. However, they always keep his package well packaged. No idea of what he was packing. What a shame. :)

I don't think in real life Gary has ever married. Could he be one of us?

Gman

Archived