20/20 Hottie

Gar1eth
This topic is 4030 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Everyone has his own taste--and I agree with Gman.

Delicious lips made for kissing, strong masculine jaw to touch, beautiful lush dark hair to run my fingers through. The suggestion of a nice body underneath the awesomely macho suit. The intelligent eyes.

It all turns me on.

Delicious lips made for kissing, strong masculine jaw to touch, beautiful lush dark hair to run my fingers through. The suggestion of a nice body underneath the awesomely macho suit. The intelligent eyes.

It all turns me on.

William--YES!!!!

Gman

yeah, I recognize that guy from TV....David Muir.....but if that's his standard publicity shot for ABC, it really sucks the big one!....he looks unhappy...and nearly suspicious of something with that crooked smirk on his mouth.....

better (hotter) pic of him:

http://babalumiami.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/muir5.jpg

and, after further research, it looks like he...may...have had plastic surgery....or this may just be somebody's claim....

http://www.goodplasticsurgery.com/2010/09/01/david-muir-from-tore-up-from-the-floor-up-to-hottie/

yeah, I recognize that guy from TV....David Muir.....but if that's his standard publicity shot for ABC, it really sucks the big one!....he looks unhappy...and nearly suspicious of something with that crooked smirk on his mouth.....

better (hotter) pic of him:

http://babalumiami.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/muir5.jpg

and, after further research, it looks like he...may...have had plastic surgery....or this may just be somebody's claim....

http://www.goodplasticsurgery.com/2010/09/01/david-muir-from-tore-up-from-the-floor-up-to-hottie/

Say it ain't so, Joe- er I mean Azdr. And even if he had- just like the ad for milk- it done his body good. I can't say I'm totally convinced though. I don't think he looks that 'dorky' ( claim of the website) in college - and the changes may just be that he was in college then and is 39 now. He may just have matured and grown into his looks. I mean I'm willing to accept veneers on his teeth. But I'm betting most of the national news people have had some teeth work done. By the way- even with the slightly strange expression- I like my picture of him better than yours. In the New Orleans picture he looks a bit smirky- considering the tragedy then- probably just the way the camera caught him in an off moment.

Gman

It all turns me on.

Include me here based on what others wrote! -:)

It all turns me on.

Include me here based on what others wrote! -:)

You have AWESOME taste Axiom!!! :)

Gman

You have AWESOME taste Axiom!!! :)

Gman

I agree with these statements - I've always found him hot. I do have one nit-pick that I wonder if anyone has noticed...his voice. He talks with a 'stuffy nose' quality that always makes him sound like he has a cold or is about to sneeze. I can live with that, though!

Archived