College Freshmen: Which One Would YOU Fuck First?

JackTwist
This topic is 4057 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like #2 and the fact the both 3 and 4 are trying to get closer to him and 1 and 5 seem to be leaning his well as well indicates to me he is probably pretty popular in this crowd. Popular in this crowd suggests to me hot sex. He tongue is as muscular as his compact body A hair atyle would definitely help him but I am guessing that a sweat styled totally sated sex hairdo might fill that role as well if not better.

I'd have to be satisfied by three of these men: front row #2 and #4, and one the back row send me #6. I can envision a very torrid and steamy FOUR WAY

in the making with lots of time to bask in the afterglow!!!!! After the reflecting and resting, I'd make arrangements to see each one singularly/ separately in 1-1's.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_marp378zrg1qf8mc7o1_1280.jpg

FRONT ROW: 1,2,3,4,5

BACK ROW: 6,7,8

May one ask where this hunky picture is from?

Gman

PS Who am I kidding about choices? I'd take whomever would be willing to have me. And then die happy!!!

I like #2 and the fact the both 3 and 4 are trying to get closer to him and 1 and 5 seem to be leaning his well as well indicates to me he is probably pretty popular in this crowd. Popular in this crowd suggests to me hot sex. He tongue is as muscular as his compact body A hair atyle would definitely help him but I am guessing that a sweat styled totally sated sex hairdo might fill that role as well if not better.

I like Purplekow's line of reasoning. It definitely makes sense to me. I also agree that his tongue could be put to great use! So, sign me up for #2, after PK has completely ravished him and he's had plenty of time to rest-up for another round.

Goodfella

Archived