Happy Birthday Charlie

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Belated thanks to all of you. I have not been near a computer for a couple of weeks, since I have been celebrating a milestone birthday abroad; to be specific, I have been freezing my ass off in London, and have been disconnected from all personal electronic devices. I just logged on after arriving back in sunny Palm Springs, and was horrified to find that there have been 360 posts here to catch up with. How nice to find one of them that describes me as "urbane," an adjective I wouldn't mind having on my tombstone, no matter how undeserved.

Belated thanks to all of you... How nice to find one of them that describes me as "urbane," an adjective I wouldn't mind having on my tombstone, no matter how undeserved.
Actually Charlie, that was a typo on my part. I really meant to refer to you as "urban" not urbane as in "urban dictionary" urban. :)

Archived