JockBoy Tyler is a WINNER (Visiting DC until March 24)

William
This topic is 4058 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, I am starting a new thread, continuing the discussion I initiated in "Smoking Hot Guy in DC."

I met with JockBoy Tyler and have written and submitted a RAVE Review to Daddy. Because there is a delay between submission and publication, and because Tyler will only be in DC until March 24, I am posting this HEADS UP. (As Tyler may return to DC in the future, the Review will be of lasting value for east coast clients.)

Here is the link to his current DC ad:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=308078&scid=89250824&sp=2&pos=30&locid=1433&iid=156509

The last photo on that ad is the most recent one (revealing his broad back, tattoo, bubble butt, etc). Tyler is more handsome/gorgeous than the ad reveals, and he has an awesome body, with great muscles but also some upper body (but no face) acne (which is being treated with meds). When dressed, he is the perfect mix between Cary Grant and SuperMan. Out of his clothing, all you will notice is SuperMan.

He is represented by PlanetJockboys. The email for contact is: tyler@planetjockboys.com And the phone is 731-624-2133. A number of posters have noted that the PlanetJockboys booking process takes longer than a more direct hook up, so I'd suggest that interested persons should make contact NOW.

Dupont, while I am far from this young man's booking agent, I was very impressed by him. He really gave me (an average middle-aged gay professional) one of the most memorable experiences of my life. And he seems like a really stand-up guy; that he served his country for several years in the military also motivates me to spend some time bringing him to your attention.

Le *****, according to the Planet Jockboys website, he is normally based in San Diego. But if he does well in Washington DC this trip, I bet he will travel east in the future.

Jim, great question. I discuss this in my (submitted but not published) review. In person, Tyler did have skin acne on his torso, which did nothing to diminish my experience. I suggest in my review that anyone concerned about that should raise the issue with Tyler.

Sounds like it or maybe someone is looking for a Discount? :rolleyes:

Nope.

If you want to scan my history of reviews, you will see that I write scathing ones to warn people away from scammers or liars--and I write even more rave reviews to alert people to new talent who ought to get exposure. I have never received any preferential treatment, or discounts, based upon my rave reviews. (Indeed, I am financially very well off and am not sensitive to prices in the range we are discussing for PlanetJockboys.)

Guest boiworship08

In addition to the acne, there appear to be a number of brown spots on his back, referring to the last pic.

• 1 month later...

He's Back . . .

I thought I'd revive this old thread, to alert east coast guys that Jockboy Tyler is back in DC, maybe NYC, for the month of MAY.

My review has been posted--and I saw Tyler last week, right after he arrived in DC. Had a fantastic time. The one thing I'd add to my review is that it failed to note how huge Tyler is in the endowment department.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=308078&scid=92389426&sp=4&pos=67&locid=1433&iid=156509

thanks, b-n-t, for the review link....wow, looks great....William's review says he is very masculine - that's important to me and I'm hoping others who have met him can comment on that....vibe, mannerisms, etc.....thanks

Archived