Miami March 5-8

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4062 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monday,Tuesday,Wednesdays, have not been big money makers for the boys, at SR's. Usually a lot more will show up Thursday and work thru the weekend nights. I'm going tonight and would expect around 25 boys.

Thursday at SR's was just OK. I had fun with my companion and a few of the dancers.....but overall Wedesday was better strangely enough. Thursday started out quiet....but got progressively busier. There was a threat of bad weather so that may have put some folks off early. Dimitri, my favorite from Wednesday, was not there. FWIW, if you like the ultra masculine, cocky, big-dicked kind of guy, Dimitri is your man. He's been working out more and dieting and his body is rockin' right now. He must have 9 inches.....and it's fat. Yes.....he was sent from heaven.

Who is the Heavy guy that was dancing on Thursday? Really????

• 2 weeks later...

Leaving South Florida right now after a three day stay. Quick report. Unfortunately my visit ended on a low note at Swinging Richards last night.

TUESDAY AT TWIST

Great for the customers and bad for the dancers. 16 guys dancing (which is alot for a Tuesday). Very few customers......so it was like a beefy smorgasbord for the customers that were there. No new notable dancers but many of the same ones as before. Some muscle, Latinos, and Italians. Three hunky Italians in fact. I had a good time and was pleased with my stay there.

WEDNESDAY AT SWINGING RICHARDS AND TWIST

I started at SR's and found out it was "Noche Latina" or something like that. All Latino music and a few new Latino dancers I had not seen before. Several non-Latinos dancing as well. With 1-2 exceptions, I did not see much talent that was of interest to me. Additionally, they had the music way too loud. The bass was pounding so hard that my chest was vibrating. It was so loudly uncomfortable that I left within 40 minutes of arriving.

I then went to Twist for about 2.5 hours and it was packed the whole time. Several groups of women (bachelorette parties?). Many of the same dancers as on Tuesday plus a few new ones. I had a good time with the guys but it was a bit to packed for me. I tend to go out to clubs Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday as I don't like crowds. Normally Twist is quieter on these nights so I am more comfortable. However it was a great night for the bar and the single bartender (Mark) who was working in the cabana bar. He must have made a fortune in tips. Twist was a good time on Wednesday.

THURSDAY AT SWINGING RICHARDS

FIRST THE GOOD

Lively night and it was quite busy. Mostly male customers but there was a group of five women at a table by the stage. They were fun and not causing problems or screaming. Very good lineup of dancers. A very hot short muscle Cuban guy Angel got lots of attention as did his very large "personality". Hunky Argentine Javier was hot as well. Dimitri is very hot and I have had my eye on him for several months..........however unfortunately..........

THE BAD

..........I fell for the bait and switch with Dimitri. He completely misled me and did not deliver on what we had discussed in advance of the 30 minute private. I cutoff the private after 10 minutes once it was clear he was not going to deliver. I wont go into further details here, but I spoke with the manager last night and he has offered to refund part of the private. It is not settled yet.......so will have to see where that goes. In spite of the fact that Dimitri is very hot, I can only warn potential clients that caveat emptor is in order with him.

I stayed on at the club for about another 30 minutes after the debacle with Dimitri. It was lively......but to be honest, my experience with Dimitri soured the evening for me. Its been a long time since I was taken advantabe of by a dancer and I don't like it one bit.

Time to board the flight.

Dimitri is straight, and it's been mentioned he has good nights and bad nights. I'm glad that you mentioned it to management, as I'm sure they get little feedback from customers. By the time I left, there were as many women as men. More than I have ever seen there. But they were well behaved.

Dimitri is straight, and it's been mentioned he has good nights and bad nights. I'm glad that you mentioned it to management, as I'm sure they get little feedback from customers. By the time I left, there were as many women as men. More than I have ever seen there. But they were well behaved.
If he's straight why would he over-promise that which he will not deliver? Sounds like he's a con-artist.

THE BAD

..........I fell for the bait and switch with Dimitri. He completely misled me and did not deliver on what we had discussed in advance of the 30 minute private. I cutoff the private after 10 minutes once it was clear he was not going to deliver. I wont go into further details here, but I spoke with the manager last night and he has offered to refund part of the private. It is not settled yet.......so will have to see where that goes. In spite of the fact that Dimitri is very hot, I can only warn potential clients that caveat emptor is in order with him.

I stayed on at the club for about another 30 minutes after the debacle with Dimitri. It was lively......but to be honest, my experience with Dimitri soured the evening for me. Its been a long time since I was taken advantabe of by a dancer and I don't like it one bit.

Can't really remember if Dimitri was the dancer that did the 'up sell' to me or not at SR, but perhaps you can understand why I had my little melt down on the forum about SR. I have been back, but spend far less money now and it did really sour me to the whole situation. It's a hustle, I get that, but when I lay out my money and I'm promised certain things, then I expect for the dancer to honor what he promised.

Yes.....most of the guys I hang with are "straight" so I know they can have their limitations. I generally relate to them very well. I was caught off-guard with Dimitri. I generally read people very well.....but seems not in this case. ISC is correct, Dimitri is a con-artist and the club needs to decide if they want to employ someone like that. It will be interesting to see if I get the refund from the club.

• 2 weeks later...

Another report having just returned from three more days in South Florida. Weather sucked and was much better in Houston than in Miami. When I flew out today it was lovely in Miami. Oh well.......one can't always get the timing right!

TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY AT TWIST

Decent both nights. Neither really busy nor dead. Fairly typical off-season crowd. Normal amount of about 10 dancers each night. Nothing new or notable. I had a good time.

THURSDAY AT SWINGING RICHARDS

I went with a "date". Firstly, Carolin the female manager is no longer there. A new manager (Roman) is there now and seems like a great guy. I spoke with both him and the dj/2nd manager Matt and was well treated by both. I want to add that SR's resolved, to my satisfaction, the situation that I had with Dimitri on my prior visit. They went out of their way to offer me what I thought was a fair compensation for what was a completely failed VIP private dance with Dimitri. The club remains in good standing with me and I applaud SR's efforts for being very customer responsive. I will continue going to Swinging Richards Miami and spending money there......but no more dances with Dimitri! Kudos to Swinging Richards!!

It was a good night. Lots of dancers. Several new guys on stage I had never seen. Only 1-2 twink type guys. The rest were swimmer to built guys. The best new addition was a very serious body builder.......finally! I tipped him on stage but was not able to speak with him beyond what we discussed when I tipped him ( he was totally occupied by another customer for the two hours I was there). He is a South American from Uruguay and a very serious body-builder ( not to be confused with Diego the Uruguayan body-builder who dances at Twist) and unfortunately I did not catch his name. I understand he participates in National competitions. Anyway, this guy has huge biceps ,legs, and butt. Seems to be in his bulking up phase right now. Run to see him if you are into serious body-builders.

Dimitri was there as was Angel (incredibly hot Cuban guy with a curved member) although neither danced whilst I was there.

A good time was had by all. Unfortunately my "date" had his car rear-ended by a drunk driver on Collins as we headed back to my hotel in South Beach. Thankfully there was no serious damage and no injuries. So all is well.

That's all for now folks!!

Eze, the bodybuilder currently strutting his stuff at Swinging Richards that you are referring to is Boris. Although he uses a Russian stage name, you are correct that he is from Uruguay.

http://www.musclehunks.com/boris_makov.html

Bozo

Thanks Bozo. That's him! Would love to see Boris in competition shape like in the photos. He is currently more bulky.....but still very hot. I'm so happy that Swinging Richards finally has a real body builder.

Leave it to Bozo to be on top of things. Thanks!

Archived