The micropenis

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some guys have small dicks, some guys have small brains. I'll take the small dicked guy over the small brained guy any day. I have met a few that would be considered "micro", 2 inches or less. All of them shot HUGE loads that almost choked me, and when we went there, had quite powerful piss streams.

Ask Monroe. He's great at interpreting what other people think and twist it around. :)

?? If you don't want to be misinterpreted, why don't you clarify yourself??

I'm not much into oral sex myself, but wouldn't someone who was into oral sex prefer a small penis? I see a lot of cocks for which I couldn't imagine giving a blow job. Or is getting one's jaw stretched out & sore, and trying not to gag part of the enjoyment of oral sex?

Steven, I don’t know you nor do I know Rick, but I do know this tread is not about you guys! The tread was started by EZEtoGRU and his experiences with a guy with a small penis. The tread is not distasteful or dysfunctional, but positive on how almost every comment the members have supported the guy that has a small penis, and accepted him on something he has/had no control of and been able to deal with it! I also think it is a great example of how we should not judge anyone because race, sex, sexual preferences, size, and deformities. I promise you I have been guilty of doing all, but I strive to be better as I think you should too. Life is too short, Enjoy!

The size only matters to me sometimes cause I know (generally) that guys like to have the feeling of their entire cock being engulfed. And vomiting from being gagged does not make for an erotic experience for either party. Well, except for those into that sort of thing. As for huge cocks when I am on the bottom (versatile guy here), I really have to have someone I can take without crying or grabbing on to the sheets wincing in pain (however, it is usually more than 2 inches). Again, there are those who like that and they are welcome to those huge cocks.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that this volatile thread had died a natural death a while back, but thanks, Kevin for finding that clip to resurrect it. I watched the clip and read the printed news item. Clearly the male reporters were having trouble processing this thing. No female commentator weighed in. But I also almost thought that it might have been an item from The Onion - so over the top in issues that it's bizarrely humorous. Alas, that is not the case - what a world we live in.

Steven, you've been spending some time in that part of the world. Have you seen any examples of this kind of crazy? Then too, isn't this the place where they caned a guy for chewing gum or littering?

That's great that you clarified. So you find men with smaller dicks distasteful. I hope for their sake that all your clients are hung.

I'd suggest that Rick Munroe doesn't put words in my mouth. I love men with all sizes. I've been around for a while to prove it.

What I find "distasteful" is the course of this thread. Some of the "pettiness" was unneeded.

What I find "distasteful" is the course of this thread.

Meanwhile, all of the comments on this topic were positive, except yours.

As Atlantagaguy said:

The thread is not distasteful or dysfunctional, but positive on how almost every comment the members have supported the guy that has a small penis, and accepted him on something he has/had no control of and been able to deal with it!

Meanwhile, all of the comments on this topic were positive, except yours.

That's what YOU were trying to imply. The astute reader won't abide with such manipulation.

dude, your obsession with me is getting a little weird. Don't you have any work or interests to focus on?

Ditto !

Archived