Name 3 actors you'd like to bed

MFLV
This topic is 1055 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am not one who cares much about celebrities, but recently, I have been obsessing over Henry Cavill. I hope I get over him soon, it bothers me how much I am crushing for him.

David Duchovny was out for dinner a few nites ago at the same joint where we were in Malibu.....our tables were not that far apart outside on a patio / terrace.....he got much older & my crush on him is (fully) in the past.

David Duchovny was out for dinner a few nites ago at the same joint where we were in Malibu.....our tables were not that far apart outside on a patio / terrace.....he got much older & my crush on him is (fully) in the past.

Yeah, Henry Cavill is only a year older than me, so it'll be a while until I think he's gotten too old. I could usually manage my infatuation instances with certain people, it's just gotten bad to the point where I had a dream with him in it. And it wasn't a sexy type dream, he just liked me and wanted to hang out and cuddle (which I prefer over sex). Maybe I'll go look at pictures of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to help turn me off.

040021624bec55a458f353774c10dcb9--photos-rares-david-duchovny.jpg

CsIGY8YVIAE_m-8.jpg

You're right, he hasn't aged well.

http://staticimg.stantondaily.com/wp-content/uploads/David-Duchovny-696x464.jpghttp://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ld/the_break_of_noon_231110/david_duchovny_3112302.jpg

I've just become aware of Justin Hartley from the TV show This Is Us.

giphy.gif

6ce89738d2b880eeafb67d85f1491b29.jpg

I'll think of two others later. It's 1:47 AM, and I'm tired.

Gman

I just found #2. It's a guy named Jake McDornan. He's playing the grown-up son on the Murphy Brown re-boot.

8234f0d67d1bb0fd40cc37a63ad8fcef--jake-mcdorman-man-crush.jpg

As for Numero Tres, how could any of you forget my husband in an alternate dimension, Armie Hammer? If not for the vagaries of the interdimensional space-time flux, we'd be together now.

style-portfolio-0917-ss06.jpg

Gman