Daddy Poll...

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 4188 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think your average gay man first sees face, crotch, butt, and eyes....or some combination thereof.

Whilst I am an admitted size queen and that is important to me, the attitribute I most look for is masculinity. If that is lacking, I instantly lose interest no matter how big the cock, how great the ass, or how handsome the face.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be disturbing if someone sees your ass (or crotch/cock) before seeing your face.

You have to question yourself whether you hang out in an orthodox venue.[/color] :rolleyes:

Yep. I never look at a guy's crotch when first noticing someone. I just can't imagine. It's face, eyes, build, butt if he's walking away but I, honestly, can't imagine starring at a guy's crotch. I'm probably in the minority but that's never bothered me.

What if he's facing you???;):D

Find some unobtrusive way to walk around him, of course. I would recommend the old "I'm conducting a survey on where men keep their wallets. In the hip pocket? In the rear pocket and if so which side?" Really, this is no problem to work around. And of course if you're uncomfortable scoping out a new acquaintance's crotch/cock attributes, try innocently dropping something that you have to kneel down to pick up. That should give you all the information you need for the time being. You laugh (probably) but really in most situations where gay men gather, just about any excuse to check out a guy's crotch and ass will work - no explanation is needed - everyone will know what you're really up to anyway.

Archived