Kitchen Cousins

Bosguy
This topic is 2085 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm a big fan of HGTV and have lusted after these 2 hot Italian guys since the show aired. Incredibly hunky. I love Italian MEN and CONTRACTORS. Both handsome with one scruffy and a little bit larger frame and a marvelous butt. The other slightly younger but still muscular with a bulge in his jeans that can't begin to hide the treasures behind that zipper!

Anyone else fascinated by these guys or the many other hot guys on HGTV?

Boston Bill

Just two of the many hot guys on HGTV.

In another thread on TV personalities some weeks ago I mentioned both the Kitchen cousins as well as the twin brothers as interesting eye candy with interesting programs. Sure the Kitchen cousins are apparently very straight, but who cannot help but look, stare, and fantasize???

I followed their program for a long time until the younger one introduced his new fiance. I always thought they were both very hot, but could do without the tattoos.[/color][/size][/font]

Saw that show tonight. I think he just has not met the right MAN

Boston Bill

Thanks for that deej -- here I thought maybe I was reading too much into the people seeking makeovers -- even some of the "straight husband" characters come across a bit gay to me!!! LOL

I am addicted to the Jonathan and Drew Scott, and only wish there were more photos out there of them without their "work clothes". I do get strong gay vibes from them both and the idea of a sandwich encounter is enticing.

or better yet, the Scott Brothers and Kitchen Cousins working on a project together!!!! Interestingly when you GOOGLE them - the other couple's photos pop up too so obviously others have tried to pair them together!

You mean the one on the left? http://a3.img.mobypicture.com/eb9d264df408171fab35f5015cd6478c_large.jpg

That's him in all his glory. Not a size queen but that's amazing. Wonder if he wears a cock ring to enhance the size or protrusion

Boston Bill

Honestly. I think its just the loose fit of the jeans and the "Blousing" of the fabric. Trust me. I know a cock bulge when I see it, and THAT aint it. :o
I believe you are correct but prefer to believe that I am correct, illusion is truth in this case and all I see is a bulge with a big hard throbbing cock waiting to be released and downed.

I believe you are correct but prefer to believe that I am correct, illusion is truth in this case and all I see is a bulge with a big hard throbbing cock waiting to be released and downed.

LOL PK, I've had those same fantasies MANY times, but have been disappointed when a mere 6 incher popped out at me. :D

LOL PK, I've had those same fantasies MANY times, but have been disappointed when a mere 6 incher popped out at me. :D

JJK Being an expert at the oral side of sex, maybe he has huge low hangers that make that soft 6 incher protrude!

Boston Bill

PS I meant you as the expert, not me. Do you give lessons?

Thanks for that deej -- here I thought maybe I was reading too much into the people seeking makeovers -- even some of the "straight husband" characters come across a bit gay to me!!! LOL

I've had that vibe from some of the "str8" husbands, too. Just remember that it's TV so a lot if it is staged.

You know HGTV is playing to a specific audience by their promos from last fall. They were heavily advertising "the boys of Wednesday", when their prime time lineup for Wednesdays was McGillivray, the Property Brothers, and the Kitchen Cousins.

• 5 years later...
I'm a big fan of HGTV and have lusted after these 2 hot Italian guys since the show aired. Incredibly hunky. I love Italian MEN and CONTRACTORS. Both handsome with one scruffy and a little bit larger frame and a marvelous butt. The other slightly younger but still muscular with a bulge in his jeans that can't begin to hide the treasures behind that zipper!

Anyone else fascinated by these guys or the many other hot guys on HGTV?

HGTV has a lot of hot guys. I think they know their audience. They also feature a lot (A LOT) of gay couples on makeover/remodel shows.

Only thing better than a hot guy in a tool belt is a hot guy with a hot tool In this case, if you watch the show, you get a double helping of both.

I want the Property Brothers, the Kitchen Cousins, and Scott McGillivary for one grand orgy.

Oh, yes. From HGTV it's definitely the two cousins from Kitchen Cousins, Cousins on Call, etc -- John and Anthony.

They were on GOOD DAY NEW YORK today, hawking their new children's book. Anthony has a little salt & pepper in his hair now, and it's styled a little and looks terrific.

612dpOsRhrL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by samhexum