Club 20 in NYC

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The 20 Club is still around and operating.

On my past few visits the crowd was thin however there were several muscle dancers you would like.

The floor manager is nice and checks on the customers often asking if everything is ok.

Adonis is also a good stop, the worst part about Adonis is that if your looking to see a show there are only about 10 seats where you can see the stage.

If you get up for any reason your seat will be gone in a second.

Pay attention to drink prices also, it seems there charging the same prices as the 20 club. The bartenders also must have bad memorys, every round has a new price.

The 20 Club is still around and operating.

On my past few visits the crowd was thin however there were several muscle dancers you would like.

The floor manager is nice and checks on the customers often asking if everything is ok.

Adonis is also a good stop, the worst part about Adonis is that if your looking to see a show there are only about 10 seats where you can see the stage.

If you get up for any reason your seat will be gone in a second.

Pay attention to drink prices also, it seems there charging the same prices as the 20 club. The bartenders also must have bad memorys, every round has a new price.

Thanks Madison., I got into NYC yesterday so I was not in town for Adonis on Saturday. I did not try Club 20 last night in the end. I have to say, I'm amazed they are still open yet not advertising......at least that I could tell. I tried finding any recent info on 20 Club on-line and there was nothing I was able to dig up.

Does anyone know if club 20 is still operating and, if so, is it any good anymore? We only seem to hear about Adonis these days.

The 20 Club has been open for the past 6 years and I hope they'll be around for many more. Following the closing of the Gaiety, this was the 1st club to bring back the men on stage and lap dances. Many of us like the fact that it opens at 5pm, it gets an early and late crowd, however, attendance has been slipping off. The number of dancers also fluctuates. Last night there were about a dozen, I can recall when there used to be 25-30. There's a nice range from twinks to muscle. Many of the dancers have been around for a few years. I don't find them pushy or annoying.

As for advertising, one friend found a "free cover" coupon in the Village Voice, others have received "VIP" passes which allows you and your friends in for free. The drink prices have come down and, although the lap dance area is not private, the lights are dim.

EZEtoGRU, Sorry you didn't attend last night, you would have met a few members from daddy's. It was nice seeing Madison again. Glad he's back posting.

Coop

As for advertising, one friend found a "free cover" coupon in the Village Voice, others have received "VIP" passes which allows you and your friends in for free. The drink prices have come down and, although the lap dance area is not private, the lights are dim.

EZEtoGRU, Sorry you didn't attend last night, you would have met a few members from daddy's. It was nice seeing Madison again. Glad he's back posting.

Coop

Thanks Coop. Had I gotten the information soon enough I would have certainly gone by last night. Honestly.......there was zero current information on-line about 20 club that I was able to find. If you have regular contact with management there, you might want to pass-on the visitors that may be interested in going to 20 Club have a difficult time finding any information on them. Seems they should set-up a website or facebook page or something.

I agree with you that places that offer an early show are a big ++++.

Anyway, I have a "date" scheduled for tonight with a hot hunk of visiting Argentine beef. Can't wait!!

A look at some of the lineup

As for last night's lineup at the 20C, my taste is more the twink-swimmer type build. There were quite a few dancers who fit that category. Here's my take on them.

Riccardo: a youthful looking twink but older than he appears and perhaps the thinnest of all. Too thin for me but gives an erotic lap dance.

Grey/Sergey: a sexy blond and blue eyed twink. Very friendly and personable. He's been at the 20C for over a year and can also be seen dancing at the Adonis events... He tries very hard to please you during a lap dance.

Stan: more a medium build. Very handsome blond/blue eyes. Takes some time for him to warm up to you but once he does, he's a delight to chat with. I'm hoping that the more lap dances I do with him, the better they will get.

Bruno. Slender build, his English is improving, and he's there to please. At times he can be annoying but he means well. Just a really nice guy working hard to get ahead.

Joey: a late addition to the lineup. Medium build, dark hair eyes, has some select clients but always walking around making eye contact. Just simile and he'll come running.

Demetri a tall slender blond/blue eyes. Good looking, not skilled at conversation, perhaps a language thing. Lap dance is limited but still many patrons enjoy his company.

• 1 month later...

Sunday, Nov. 18th... The 20 Club

There hasn't been a recent update regarding the 20 Club, so, I'd just like everyone to know that it's still up and running.

Last night there were about 12 dancers. Most I've recognized from the past lineups.

Although the lap dance area is not in a private room, there's less attention being given to what's taking place.

Some of the dancers working last night were:

Sergey

Nicoli

Tiger

Romeo

Joey

Bruno

Demetri

Thanks for the update Cooper... the names you mention sound familiar - most of the dancers also work at Adonis. Unlike Montreal, where there isn't any overlap between the Campus boys and Stock boys, here in NYC you'll see the same guys working at several different clubs - which makes things somewhat repetitive if you go to more than one venue regularly. I've found that the advance emails from Adonis detailing who is dancing make it more user friendly than Club20 and tip the scale for me in its favor, even though the lay-out at Club20 is far more comfortable.

There hasn't been a recent update regarding the 20 Club, so, I'd just like everyone to know that it's still up and running.

Last night there were about 12 dancers. Most I've recognized from the past lineups.

Although the lap dance area is not in a private room, there's less attention being given to what's taking place.

Some of the dancers working last night were:

Sergey

Nicoli

Tiger

Romeo

Joey

Bruno

Demetri

The lack of a website may have something to do with the deal Club 20 has with the space. "VIP" club is the real name of the place and it does have a website. But thats a club for female strippers six days a week. Club 20 just rents the space, so perhaps VIP doesn't want any confusion among customers. I defer to Coop and others on this who probably know the history and ownership structure of Club 20 much better than I do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sunday, Dec. 23rd at the 20C...

Following the "Muscle Mania Show" at Splash Bar, I headed over to the 20C. Two new Italian dancers have joined the lineup, Enrique and Manuel... Both are very handsome, in their early 20's with medium builds, (more on the slender side)... Good to see some fresh faces, however, a slow night... At times it appeared that there were just as many dancers as there were patrons... I'm not complaining as I received a lot of much appreciated attention, plus, the dancers are very user friendly when business is slow. Had some intense interactive lap dances with a few.

Another fun part about going to the 20C is that the bar waiters provide lap dances. I watched one waiter serve the drinks, drop his pants, fondle his privates, and go off to do a lap dance, aka, order your drinks early.

The 20 Club is probably the most comfortable of all the clubs offering male dancers and lap dances... Last night at Splash Bar we sat on metal stools with no backs and the music was blasting, I could hardly hear people talking... Over at the 20C you have comfortable cushioned chairs that roll, the music is at the right level, and you never feel cramped.

Coop

DAMN! I wholly agree Coop but we're beginning to wax as nostalgic about Club 20 as we've been about The Gaiety (of blessed memory). Who woulda thunk? It remains true that most of the "Posse" attended The Gaiety as seriatim. It is only at Club 20 that we formed the larger group of friends with a common interest. Even at this distance I value those friendships and am grateful that Club 20 provide the context in which they could form.

g56whiz, I look back at the days of the Gaiety and Stella's as a golden age. Not only did we have a steady stream of fresh talent to observe, but I got laid more steadily too. Best of all, though, were the times we had together, with this so-called posse. I enjoyed the fellowship very much. For those who don't know, we often made a night of it. Joining other posters for dinner, some time at the Gaiety, and then a table together at Stella's to watch the flow of commerce and the peacocks strutting their stuff. It was great fun and a time that will not repeat for any of us, although someday other incarnations of fellowship will certainly arise. Do the guys still get together for dinner before going to the 20 Club?

While I see plenty of lap dances at Club 20 I don't seem to see anyone taking champagne rooms...is this observation shared by others? Any rationale?

I think it stems from having the same 5-6 tepid dancers there from week to week. Niclolai, Dimitri, Tornado, Romeo, and Marcus are the only guys who seem to show week to week. While they're good looking guys, I'm not sure they were ever in great demand by customers for the champagne rooms. It was almost always the extremely good looking/beautifully built ripped guys I'd see working the champagne rooms...people like Gary Grant, Dorian, Paris, Tall Scott. Sadly, these types of guys rarely show at 20 anymore. Plus, the clientele seems to dwindle from week to week.

While I see plenty of lap dances at Club 20 I don't seem to see anyone taking champagne rooms...is this observation shared by others? Any rationale?

Good observation... I've also noticed that very few patrons/dancers venture into the champagne rooms... Since some patrons are visitors to NYC and haven't seen the usual lineup before I'm not sure if same old, same old lineup is the only reason... I believe it has more to do with the cost of the champagne room and all those seeking tips. The last time I asked it was $250 for 20 minutes of limited private entertainment. The house gets about 1/2 of that which the dancer will let you know once you are in the private room... IMO, I'd speak to the dancers to see if they're available outside the club.

Good observation... I've also noticed that very few patrons/dancers venture into the champagne rooms... Since some patrons are visitors to NYC and haven't seen the usual lineup before I'm not sure if same old, same old lineup is the only reason... I believe it has more to do with the cost of the champagne room and all those seeking tips. The last time I asked it was $250 for 20 minutes of limited private entertainment. The house gets about 1/2 of that which the dancer will let you know once you are in the private room... IMO, I'd speak to the dancers to see if they're available outside the club.

Good advice - thank you! $250 for 20 minutes is a little nuts. I would, however, spring for $125 or $150 to go to a champagne room if I liked the guy.

What is the CR pricing at Adonis?

Archived