6 Feet Under

Spida
This topic is 7773 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been going through withdrawals waiting for the new season to start. x(

I've still got two hours before it airs here and I'm anxious to see the new twists and turns. Articles in the newspaper indicate this is going to be one gripping season.

Great show. You got to love the Keith & David story line. Talk about showing a gay couple acting just like a breeder couple! Couples therepy? (I wonder what woodlawn thinks?)

It was good to see that they brought J.P. Pitoc back from last season. Too bad they grunged him up, but I'm really hoping for a nude scene sometime

I love this show. One of the best quality shows on TV right now.

And right after it, you can flip from HBO to Showtime and catch Queer as Folk for this week's camp factor (and some skin).

For west-coasters, SFU is coming up in about an hour and a half. So no spoilers, please. ;-)

I too love this show. Last year, the Christmas episiode was as good as television gets...tonight was so-so...but I was anxious for it to be good as I had recommeded it to a lot of friends who I know were watching... It wasn't a good one for them to start with.

I agree Lucky!:o

Not a bad show at all... but I sure wish those Lezbos would get lost.

Brian punching Michael was worth having to put up with their silly nonsense!

Hit him again, for ME!:o

>Does anybody watch this show? I think it is awesome! And of

>course Keith who plays a gay charactor by Michael St. Patrick

>is sooooooo HOT!!!

The actor's name is MATHEW (with one "t") St. Patrick, and he plays the character named Keith.

>Does anybody watch this show? I think it is awesome! And of

>course Keith who plays a gay charactor by Michael St. Patrick

>is sooooooo HOT!!!

The actor's name is MATHEW (with one "t") St. Patrick, and he plays the character named Keith.

Guest Kenny021

Six Feet Under is my favorite TV show...followed closely by Sex and the City,Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Last night, SFU disappointed me....still a good show but it lacked something (? what). Is Brenda out of it this year?

As for Queer as Folk, last night confirmed that it is probably one of the worst shows...ok, maybe Anna Nicole Smith is but that's another genre. I completely agree about Brian hitting Michael...Michael has become one of the most annoying whiners ever and should have been whacked by Tony Soprano. The supposedly cute scenes of the new "couple...Emmet and whatever his name is" were so ridiculous that they hit a new low. Only Justin and the new boyfriend made any sense. Yet, I still watch it in spite of constantly complaining about it.

Okay I agree both were a little boring tonight and they did make us wait so long for them. However, I still think that 6FU will be good! Or at least hoping, I don't think that Brenda is out she was on the takes of the season opener party so I think she will be back.

As for QAF it seems as though one week there is what I guess they would call a story line, then the next week is pure sex so if my calculations are right should be decent skin and sex next week.

Guest NakedTony

Perhaps I was having a bad night but I found the episode last night to be rather confusing. Is Nate Jr. dead or alive? The evening opened with his "death" but he seemed very alive in subsequent scenes. I'm confused.

Could some explain his current situation to me?

Also, isn't Claire's new boyfriend the same actor that played Brenda's brother in previous seasons?

I feel like I need "cliff notes" to keep up. :7

Oh, I think it's pretty clear all the flashback stuff is from a "near death" experience but I'll admit that my own heart stopped for a moment when they showed that screen announcing his death.

It was probably the best moment of the episode.

Guest Tampa Yankee

Seems to me the QAF cameras are playing a little more coy with the sex scenes these days. Are they scrubbing this to bring in straight audience or preping it for Family Hour? :+

Guest texguy

>Claire’s new boyfriend is J.P. Pitoc. He was the hot one in

>‘Trick’. Picture him with a shaved chest, minus the fake

>tattoo and a haircut.

I suppose his different looks are to highlight his "versatility" as an actor, but damn that boy was hot in "Trick".

Archived