Muscleboyjock in DC

Greathands
This topic is 3115 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

wow, sexycool, I'm pretty good with words, and couldn't have summed up Benjamin better myself. I've hired him three times for multi-hour appointments each time, and I agree and reinforce everything you said. I will add that he has a great sense of humor, has been packing on muscle over the last couple of years, is wonderfully playful and genuinely friendly in and out of bed, and ... he plays very well with others. (devlish grin) Anyone who wants more personal info is welcome to PM me. I also agree that the man/boy thing is great. I sure hope he comes back to NYC ...

I was just with Ben a few weeks ago and we did a hot role playing scenario with him being dominant....and he was outstanding.

I travel to DC a lot for business and have already booked him for my next trip.

Review is almost ready to be sent.

If anyone needs more information PM me....but guys this one is one of the best

More Thumbs Up for Ben Atwood

I was just with Ben a few weeks ago and we did a hot role playing scenario with him being dominant....and he was outstanding.

I travel to DC a lot for business and have already booked him for my next trip.

Review is almost ready to be sent.

If anyone needs more information PM me....but guys this one is one of the best

I have been with Ben Atwood a number of times for roleplays where he was a hot jock sub--and he was outstanding.

He looks like his photos, which are very sexy; has a great and winning attitude; and is frisky, passionate, physical in bed. A great lover.

Everyone will have a different experience with Ben--but as the messages on this board indicate, the response is overwhelmingly positive. (I might add that Ben is very helpful in responding to questions.)

• 3 years later...

Archived