Prince Harry Naked...

ErieBear
This topic is 4437 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He seems like the kind of guy that would definitely be fun to party with :) Glad to see him enjoying himself and I only wish the pics showed Prince Harry's little prince willy. But from the pic below, if legit, it may not be so little as he does seem quite hung. Inquiring minds want to know :)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m15tpo4uSx1rrl898o1_500.jpg

btw, he doesn't seem to live up to his name as Prince Harry doesn't appear to be very hairy at all.

According to an article I read on this, he was in Vegas and he and some pals picked up some girls at the hotel bar and took them to his suite. The pic was supposedly taken by one of the girls. They were playing strip pool. Clearly he wasn't the winner (or was he?)

Lots of vegas suites have pool tables, grand pianos, etc. Hardly anyone actually pays to stay in them. Either you're making a significant contribution to the hotel through gambling losses or you're a big name and they comp everything for you as a form of payback for staying there. PR.

I'm having my doubts about this Pix? Do any of the Vegas Delegates know IF Suites come wth Pool Tables :confused:

A Palace spokesman acknowledged the pics are of Prince Harry.

I am given to understand the ultra high roller suites come with a lot more than a pool table. ;)

A Palace spokesman acknowledged the pics are of Prince Harry.

Clarence House have confirmed it as well, and put pressure on all British media outlets to "respect the Prince's privacy" and not run the photos.

That's got to hurt. You're a journalist in the UK (particularly one of Murdoch's tabloid journalists) and every website and newspaper in the world is running the photos but you can't.

Unless he is on official business, he pays his own expenses (excepting bodyguards and the like). Harry currently makes about US$60,000/year salary as Brit. Army captain and draws about US$225,000/year as his share of the profits on the investments left to William and Harry by their mother. I think I've read that the Queen also gives the boys about US$250,000 a year allowance from her private income but can't confirm that from a quick google.

I think the boys also share one of the Royal palaces as their private residence (rent free & I would bet the Queen covers the utility bills and council tax). As I recall it, they have his & his wings, lol.

That's got to hurt. You're a journalist in the UK (particularly one of Murdoch's tabloid journalists) and every website and newspaper in the world is running the photos but you can't.

I've read that the tabloids are holding back, not from Royal pressure (that's never stopped them before), but from fear of exacerbating the fallout from the current phone tapping scandal that toppled News of the World. A Parliamentary commission white paper is due out next month that will contain recommendations for future legal controls on press behavior.

Archived