Baileymon in Philadelphia, 411

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 3654 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not to go off-topic here as I was wondering about this guy as well. I went to the Muscle Service site and completed the application for forum access. That was two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything. Does anyone know if that forum is still running and if so, who I contact to get access?

Not to go off-topic here as I was wondering about this guy as well. I went to the Muscle Service site and completed the application for forum access. That was two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything. Does anyone know if that forum is still running and if so, who I contact to get access?

It may take a while... I mean a very... very long while. When i applied it took almost a year to get final approval. I think its because it's pretty much one man or very few doing the approvals.

• 1 month later...

Checked MSS and the responses to questions about him include:

"Haven't seen him recently, but I saw Jay about 2 years ago in Philadelphia and had a great time with him. Big lug of a guy who identifies as straight, but is very sexual and open-minded. He use to be a baseball player at Drexel university...and for all the size queens out there, Jay sports a big, thick horseback."

http://muscleforums.yuku.com/reply/389991/411-Baileymon2-in-Philadelphia#reply-389991 - not sure if you need a password to get to this or not

Sorry I could not come up with more.

It may take a while... I mean a very... very long while. When i applied it took almost a year to get final approval. I think its because it's pretty much one man or very few doing the approvals.

a year? no ladies club is that good that I'm gonna wait a year for some guy to click approve

Archived