Happy Birthday Purplekow

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4450 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks to those who have extended their good wishes. i have quite a bit of turmoil in my life at the moment and I feel this place is a respite from the chaos. Although i have only a few of the posters on this site, I feel a connection at this site that offers me a sense of community and colleagiality. So thanks for reinforcing those good feeling with your good wishes

Thanks to those who have extended their good wishes. i have quite a bit of turmoil in my life at the moment and I feel this place is a respite from the chaos. Although i have only a few of the posters on this site, I feel a connection at this site that offers me a sense of community and colleagiality. So thanks for reinforcing those good feeling with your good wishes

Best wishes for a happy birthday, and I hope the turmoil is followed by pleasant calm. :)

Oh good, another happy birthday thread.
When out at a restaurant, I can't abide the singing of Happy Birthday by either the patrons or the staff. But it is another's birthday, so I sit by quietly and wait for the moment to pass.

Citylaw1, my guess would be that being as popular as you are at this site, some poor soul likely will offer you birthday wishes and I suggest that would be the time to address the issue of birthday threads. In other words, rain on your own fucking parade

When out at a restaurant, I can't abide the singing of Happy Birthday by either the patrons or the staff. But it is another's birthday, so I sit by quietly and wait for the moment to pass.

Citylaw1, my guess would be that being as popular as you are at this site, some poor soul likely will offer you birthday wishes and I suggest that would be the time to address the issue of birthday threads. In other words, rain on your own fucking parade

Happy Birthday Purple:):cool:;):

May your internal sphincter never fail you and cause stained sheets. I fear, however, Colonic Inertia has already set in.

Let me add my best wishes to you PK. At some point in life birthdays become unecessary reminders to the celebrant but an occasion for those who care to let that person know...so it is our birthday we celebrate here....no worries, PK we have all gotten a year older..you seem to have been spared this year. And so I declare it.

Thanks doit for the birthday wishes.

Citylaw, no need to fear for me, i am neither shitting the sheets nor suffering from colonic inertia. Everyone knows why all lawyers have brown eyes and yours are likely to be a particular dark shade.

Blue eyes

Well... I just caught this and let’s just say that I always enjoy PK's postings becausethey are quick witted, urbane, and always appropriate for the subject at hand…and furthermore indicate that he is a well-educated and principled gentleman.

I came late to your party PK… but do enjoy!

Archived