Caption this... (7/16/2012)

JackTwist
This topic is 4351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"OldTimer's" caption was more clever than anything I can come up with---congrats,

BUT this photo does remind that a few days ago there was a thread about "hiring straight guys" which more or less turned into a series of vignettes about seducing various delivery/service persons---what techniques would you use to coax this cutie onto your cot?

Not a witty caption, but a comment:

I grew up on the farm and we got our own milk directly from the cows every morning, and every night! I remember thinking how lucky those city kids were, never having to do anything and their milk just showed up every day. Now if I'd known this is what the milkman looked like, I would have been really jealous!

Not a witty caption, but a comment:

I grew up on the farm and we got our own milk directly from the cows every morning, and every night! I remember thinking how lucky those city kids were, never having to do anything and their milk just showed up every day. Now if I'd known this is what the milkman looked like, I would have been really jealous!

I grew up with having the 'Milkman'...but he never looked like this. Now the Motor cycle cop that lived next door, well that is a different story and not for the faint of heart...

Archived