IHOP Lovers Rejoice - New Guilty Pleasure.

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4487 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do you Love Pancakes ? Do you Love Red Velvet Cake ? Now you can have BOTH in One meal....

The Decadent, mouth watering Treat features a stack of the Red Velvet Pancakes, drizzled in a cream cheese icing, powdered sugar and a dollop of whipped cream,

all for $4.99 in NYC....

Have you tried them in your Town ? It makes Breakfast a Party !

http://cdn.foodbeast.com.s3.amazonaws.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ihop-red-velvet-pancakes.jpg

Do you Love Pancakes ? Do you Love Red Velvet Cake ? Now you can have BOTH in One meal....

The Decadent, mouth watering Treat features a stack of the Red Velvet Pancakes, drizzled in a cream cheese icing, powdered sugar and a dollop of whipped cream,

all for $4.99 in NYC....

Have you tried them in your Town ? It makes Breakfast a Party !

http://cdn.foodbeast.com.s3.amazonaws.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ihop-red-velvet-pancakes.jpg

I've never gotten the whole red velvet thing. I'm not much for cream cheese frosting either—give me chocolate.

Red velvet cake has officially jumped the shark.

PS: A coworker made me a red velvet cake from a recipe she picked up from her days living in New Orleans. It was heavenly and nothing like the junk they sell in the supermarket.

Whipped, you gotta imagine it soaked in melted butter, then drowned in hot maple syrup. Mmmmm...now that's good eating.

You could say THAT about shoe leather. Butter and maple syrup can fix ANY kitchen failure.

JJ! I gained 5 pounds just licking the screen!

Then better not wear a tube top or short-shorts for awhile.... And there are alot of pretty young things hanging out here that will be happy to help you WORK IT off !......:o

I've never gotten the whole red velvet thing.

It has no taste.

I'm with you guys. What exactly is red velvet cake supposed to be? I've tried a few things that have claimed to be red velvet cake, and I'm not exactly sure what I was tasting, aside from something rather generically sweet.

It does seem to be the new flavor of the month, though...pomegranate, acai, now red velvet??

Archived