411 Richard DeSantis New Haven

MFLV
This topic is 2406 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anybody have any experience with Richard. I dont know how to post the link, he is on Rentboy and M4RN. I know I know it is probably easy to post the link I just haven't done it yet and don't have time (work) to play around and figure it out. Pretty lame I know. Anyway if anybody knows anything about Richard I would appreciate the info.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...

Here's an interesting tidbit: because Rentmen lets someone know who viewed their profile, he apparently reached out to me not even hours later, thanking me for my interest in hiring him, since he saw I viewed it.

Wishing Rentmen disabled that option. Don't like the idea that someone knows I'm creeping on their profile.

I look at Rentmen profiles all the time and I'll often forget that I've done so and the next time I'm in a thread about them I'll look again. I'm not registered or a member or whatever they call it so I'm pretty sure that the site can't identify that I was the one that looked. (If it can, I'm sorry if I have looked at your profile too often, Tristan.)

Here's an interesting tidbit: because Rentmen lets someone know who viewed their profile, he apparently reached out to me not even hours later, thanking me for my interest in hiring him, since he saw I viewed it.

If you are advertising there do you have to be logged into the site to look at other profiles? Could you not log out when you're browsing?

Wishing Rentmen disabled that option. Don't like the idea that someone knows I'm creeping on their profile.

I am guilty of this as well. There's one guy, sometimes I view his page before I have a client just to get myself excited.

-.- '' LOL

I look at Rentmen profiles all the time and I'll often forget that I've done so and the next time I'm in a thread about them I'll look again. I'm not registered or a member or whatever they call it so I'm pretty sure that the site can't identify that I was the one that looked. (If it can, I'm sorry if I have looked at your profile too often, Tristan.)

If you are advertising there do you have to be logged into the site to look at other profiles? Could you not log out when you're browsing?

Under My Dashboard on Rentmen-there is a 'Visibility' Setting. Turn it to 'off' if you don't want your peeking to be noticed.

Gman

Under My Dashboard on Rentmen-there is a 'Visibility' Setting. Turn it to 'off' if you don't want your peeking to be noticed.

Gman

I knew I loved you

I hope I'm not being too presumptuous, Brian, in thinking you are talking about me. And if that is the case, all I can respond with is ...

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/itsallos/Mobile%20Uploads/B60DF656-AFE1-46FD-81EB-CFB39B23742C.png_zps7f8xt1cb.jpeg

Gman

Hey...I too hired him back in the late 1990s...maybe 1996, 1997.

Yes, he has a great package...but even back then, he was average at best. He is very unresponsive, not engaging...and frankly...boring. If that was him way back when...then I'm sure he is still the same. I never hired him again...and I suggest for you to move on.

Archived