Trolls

gcursor
This topic is 4540 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

PLEASE, gc, Lets not OPEN up this can of worms AGAIN !.

Its been bandied about TO DEATH. Go back and read the essays on it posted by Mr Rockhard... No more than that can be said! afterall, he iS the resident EXPERT on that subject.

Trolls appear to 'highjack' threads with posts that have nothing to do with the original thread. IMHO

Thank you Troll hunter. Ill keep that in mind. You have passed your first course in the Mr R School of Trolling. LMFAO :rolleyes:

And I am sure you will keep this VERY interesting thread going, as it appeals to maybe 4 people here.

Troll really refers to a Norwegian character... check them out...they are delightful...

So the original Troll is not like the character in the OP's video link? Too bad....I thought the Troll in the OP's link was really funny and kinda cute in a weird sorta way.

So the original Troll is not like the character in the OP's video link? Too bad....I thought the Troll in the OP's link was really funny and kinda cute in a weird sorta way.

Yes. Reminds me of the main "troll" of this site who always needs to be the first to respond to each thread.

Archived