Have You Ever Had Sex With A Masseur At a "Legit" Spa/Place?

LookingAround
This topic is 4222 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To answer this thread's original question, I've had it happen to me several times in the last 10 years. I'm a massage-junkie and enjoy receiving a massage each week, especially when I travel.

In Key West, a masseur asked me if I wanted to cum and he stroked me to climax. In Buenos Aires, a masseur jerked me off the first time I went to see him; on subsequent visits, I said I didn't like being masturbated and he readily sucked me off. In Cape Town, a masseur asked me if I wanted "more" and when I assented, he rimmed me before sucking me off. In London, one masseur asked if I wanted to fuck him and when I refused, he sucked me off and swallowed my load; one guy asked me if I'd like to 'come' and brought me off with a combination of handjob and blowjob; and another masseur was very cute and when he began massaging my front sensually, I asked if he would suck me off and he did so, to completion.

FWIW I've found that older gay masseurs often expect to "help" a client out while young gay masseurs are happy to do so if asked. I've never paid extra but then I always pay well for a good, therapeutic massage.

And deluged with balls too, if the PMs get sent with the relevant info!

Well I was just sent an e-mail from a member who sent me pics of the person/persons that everyone is talking about. Not sure how he managed to get them, or how he did his research, but there they were in all there glory, and stunning simply stunning I might add. If in fact this/these are the guy/guys, then LookingAround had one hellava good time.

Might you or the original poster please add me to the distribution list?Much obliged!

Well I was just sent an e-mail from a member who sent me pics of the person/persons that everyone is talking about. Not sure how he managed to get them, or how he did his research, but there they were in all there glory, and stunning simply stunning I might add.

Well I was just sent an e-mail from a member who sent me pics of the person/persons that everyone is talking about. Not sure how he managed to get them, or how he did his research, but there they were in all there glory, and stunning simply stunning I might add. If in fact this/these are the guy/guys, then LookingAround had one hellava good time.

Would you care to share? I'd pvt message you but you don't seem to be accepting PMs! :)

This flurry of interest!

Yes, I received a PM from LookingAround, and since everyone is asking for a PM, I'm afraid to divulge what he said. He did tell me the name of the spa, but it has four Manhattan locations, and he didn't tell me which one he went to. He also gave me the name of the masseur in the PM, but I'm afraid that I'll break some rule if I give his name here.

OK, I just got another PM from LookingAround. The poor guy must be inundated with requests, and I guess he doesn't want to name any names here in The Spa. He tells me that the masseur divides his time between two Manhattan locations, in Chelsea and in Hell's Kitchen. But, as I said, I'm hesitant to be specific here. I guess LookingAround could give specifics here, and he obviously doesn't want to. So be patient, and I guess you'll get an answer to your PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived