Where, oh where did Benjamin Atwood go?

Dilbert
This topic is 4360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have salivated over Benjamin Atwood for some time and drooled even more after reading some of the great comments about him on the Forum. Now that I've worked up the courage to contact him, he's gone, no longer posts on rentboy and nothing when I google him. Does anyone have any info about him?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is definitely around and available. I saw him last week ;) He is as adorable as ever and sexier than ever. He's been hitting the gym hard, and it shows ... about 10 lbs more muscle since the last time I saw him a few months ago. His new haircut makes him look younger and, if possible, even cuter than before. He's a gem. Go for it!! PM me if you want more fun (and/or lurid) details.

He is definitely around and available. I saw him last week ;) He is as adorable as ever and sexier than ever. He's been hitting the gym hard, and it shows ... about 10 lbs more muscle since the last time I saw him a few months ago. His new haircut makes him look younger and, if possible, even cuter than before. He's a gem. Go for it!! PM me if you want more fun (and/or lurid) details.

Is he still wearing nail polish ?

Is he still wearing nail polish ?

I have seen Benjamin a number of times in the last two years--with nary a drop of nail polish. If you have a goth fantasy, he can probably give you that nail polished look, but otherwise he is A&F handsome, buff, and a lot of fun in the sack.

I have seen Benjamin a number of times in the last two years--with nary a drop of nail polish. If you have a goth fantasy, he can probably give you that nail polished look, but otherwise he is A&F handsome, buff, and a lot of fun in the sack.

thank you W.

Where are the real men?

They're not in Vegas.

His new haircut makes him look younger

Justin Bieber can barely pull that haircut off now that he is 18. I would say at 15 that hairstyle could be considered cute, boyishly girly, in a Beatles sort of way. But on a grown man? You've got to be kidding. Ever see a 60-year-old, unattractive, bald guy wearing an Abercrombie t-shirt? Girls, get real.

Goth is so early 80's. Even Kelly Osbourne dropped that ugly fashion offense years ago. How old is Mr. Atwood? Or better yet, how old is he trying to project?

I'm sure his body looks fine (the light in his photos looks sumptuous), but what can anyone say about a grown gay man who wears too much make-up (and isn't in a rock band)? The blush contour on his cheeks looks downright silly. One has to wonder about his skin condition.

Unless you want to be a girl, or your one goal in life is to perpetually audition for RuPaul's Drag Race, real men don't wear make-up or pluck their eye brows. And if they do it for a photo shoot (non drag), it better not be clocked.

Well so much for Mr Rockhards "take" on what is acceptable for whom, I am just wondering if that Abercrombie t-shirt would be acceptable on a 60 year old that was "attractive" and HAD hair ???

Seems Mr Rockhard has ALOT of issues !

Appears that we all need to train our cocks to respond to beauty ONLY "as defined" by Mr Rockhard ? :confused::confused:

You BITCH !

Well I don't want to see some whiny thread from you later about how you met with him under the promise of getting a thumb job but was denied because he didn't have any but you felt threatened by his over-blushed cheeks so you tipped him anyway. And then Asscheeks will have to chime in with his patented brand of bitchery: "AH TOLD YA JERKWOOD, DINT AH!!!!"

Well I don't want to see some whiny thread from you later about how you met with him under the promise of getting a thumb job but was denied because he didn't have any but you felt threatened by his over-blushed cheeks so you tipped him anyway. And then Asscheeks will have to chime in with his patented brand of bitchery: "AH TOLD YA JERKWOOD, DINT AH!!!!"

But I will make sure I invite him out to a "limited menu" dinner to discuss my disappointment with our session, and then offer him a gift I carefully selected for him "just to be nice . :rolleyes:

But I will make sure I invite him out to a "limited menu" dinner to discuss my disappointment with our session, and then offer him a gift I carefully selected for him "just to be nice . :rolleyes:

You better make sure no one brings the dessert cart around—you know how expensive Bananas Foster Flan with Sauce Flan Marnier can be.

You better make sure no one brings the dessert cart around—you know how expensive Bananas Foster Flan with Sauce Flan Marnier can be.

Fuck that, he just gets an after dinner mint - A Tic-Tac from my pocket !

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure his body looks fine (the light in his photos looks sumptuous), but what can anyone say about a grown gay man who wears too much make-up (and isn't in a rock band)? The blush contour on his cheeks looks downright silly. One has to wonder about his skin condition.

The contour is way too dark for his skin color. He must have had a crappy makeup artist. He could have gotten away with it had it been more subtle.

Makeup on guys is a turn off for me too. I like clean cut guys, and I prefer to be the hot one in the relationship. :)

Guys, quit dishing some pics you don't like of a really hot, really nice, really fun guy. meet him in person (I have, twice) no nail polish, no blush, nice lean muscles and lots of hot sexy fun. And a sweet guy too. Get over the bitchiness on a thread about a great guy, please.

Archived