Lady Gua Gua: Is He Cute?

Lucky
This topic is 4562 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is a crisis in China, involving leadership, corruption, murder, etc. Eugene Robinson in the Washington Post sums it up:

"...anyone trying to predict the course of the U.S. election campaign ought to pay attention to the

scandal and turmoil that have gripped the Chinese government at a delicate moment of transition.It’s a convoluted story involving money, sex, corruption, betrayal and an alleged homicide. The central fact is that one of China’s most charismatic and powerful politicians — Bo Xilai, until recently the Communist Party boss in Chongqing, an inland metropolis of nearly 30 million people — has been sacked. His wife is accused of murdering a shadowy British businessman who may have helped the couple transfer untold millions of ill-gotten dollars into illegal offshore accounts.Why might any of this matter to U.S. voters? Because the scandal exposes the most serious threat to the Chinese government’s legitimacy — widespread corruption — just as the hierarchy prepares to name a new president this fall. The collective leadership is acting, basically, like a man caught with his pants down."

But we are not concerned here with the scandal, so much as the son of the scandalees. Party boss Bo Xilai has been removed from power, but his son, Bo Guagua, still lives in the US and has just denied his party boy reputation. Allegedly a Chinese Princeling, Lady Gua Gua denies ever driving a red Ferrari to pick up the daughter of then Ambassador to China Jon Huntsman for a date. Pictures of him partying wildly he claims do not describe him correctly. Rumors are that he is in hiding to keep from being kidnapped by Chinese security men.

But, is he cute? Does he deserve to be a media hot topic? Or even a message board pin up boy? See for yourself how difficult this choice is as some photos of Gua Gua look good while others don't:

From The Guardian: http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2012/4/25/1335324923580/Bo-Guagua-in-Beijing-005.jpg

Fron beijingcream.com: http://beijingcream.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Bo-Guagua.jpeg

And one more from china.org:

http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1007/20100827/00016c8b5de00de16d3b5a.jpg

Okay, I vote for cute. Unless, that is, he turns out to be just what they say he is: a spoiled rich kid going to fancy schools and partying off of illicit funds!

OK Someone is gonna say it..He looks like Millions of other Chinese :rolleyes:

Personally I have always thought the Japanese Men to be ahead in Looks!

Now if I would have said that, WHAT kind of reaction would it have garnered ? Members would be calling for my Banning once again....

My own personal research has indicated that Japanese men are on the "larger" size between the 2 groups....

Now if I would have said that, WHAT kind of reaction would it have garnered ? Members would be calling for my Banning once again....

My own personal research has indicated that Japanese men are on the "larger" size between the 2 groups....

You should be banned again, Gua Gua is Chinese Jerk Wood!

Archived