Fernando in NYC?

operalover21
This topic is 978 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's been a couple years since I hired him and I'm wondering if anyone has seen him recently? I recently got burned by a guy who two years later no longer had the tight, muscular gymnast bod I crave. So I'm wondering. All of Fernando's reviews are now 3 years old except one last fall which describes him as "defined." Oh, oh.

Let me know. Looking to hook-up with him again if he's still in great shape.

• 3 years later...
Yes..anyone with recent experience? His pics are old and reviews here indicates he's been working for over a decade

I haven't seen him in a long time but at least a couple of the pics he uses are around 9 years old. Doesn't mean he doesn't still look like that but ... he must be mid-30s by now.

• 11 months later...

As I said previously, I have not seen him in quite awhile, but those pictures resemble the old him enough for me to state that they are indeed him. Only one that is a surprise is the veiny forearms. He definitely has been working on the body, but some things like the shape of the pecs and nips are definitely his,

The 9th picture reminds me a lot of his old ones. When I met him back in either late 2007 or early 2008, I would have described him as softly muscular. He was muscular but not extremely defined. If these new pictures are accurate, he has done a lot of gym time because he looks more muscular now than he did before. In spite of what his ad says, I think he must be somewhere between mid to late thirties to early 40's considering I saw him in 2007/2008 , and I'm fairly sure he was older than 22 or 23 at the time. I'm not an ageist except I do like knowing someone's actual age.

I have a vague memory which might not be accurate that he precums a lot (just a tidbit for those who like that kind of thing). But I might be confusing the precuming with Antton Hari who definitely precummed a lot with the proper stimulation.:rolleyes:

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

In spite of what his ad says, I think he must be somewhere between mid to late thirties to early 40's considering I saw him in 2007/2008 , and I'm fairly sure he was older than 22 or 23 at the time.

Gman

One of the reviewers here in 2015 stated that he checked his driving license (creepy..) and saw that he was 36.

So this year he should be 39.

I saw Fernando several times between 2000 and 2005; I think he was at least 30 by 2005. I had a great time with him then and have been meaning to revisit--and these new buff photos might be a good reason to do so. (He is OK-looking facewise, his body has always been his big asset, and now the body is more ripped.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I booked a therapeutic massage with him last Friday through his RM ad (which has since been deactivated). Massage was excellent, and the fun that ensued after was not expected at all but was definitely enjoyed. Happy to provide more deets just PM me.