A very slightly early Happy Birthday to our 2011 EOY. Happy Birthday Ace

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4436 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I'm a few hours early, but a social engagement and spending the night with my partner will leave me no time to get on here at the appropriate time. So tomorrow, Friday the 13th, our 2011 EOY Ace will turn one year older. And he isn't getting older, he is getting better.

Ace, it has been such a privilege and honor to get to know you and become friends as well as being a client. I wish nothing but the best for you on your birthday. I know you are heading to Helios for your birthday weekend, so I can only imagine the trouble you can get into. And how much fun you will have getting there.

Cigartop -- I'm counting on you to administer the birthday spanking. Think you are up to it?

Ace, you are a rockstar fantasy. But so very much more. Happy birthday my friend.

Well well well...it looks like once again I will not be around for the birthday festivities. My most SINCERE birthday wishes to you ACE...I know that Cigartop has everything covered (literally)...I hope that this weekend brings only the fondest of memories to you Ace and the I hope that this will be "The Best of Times"....CT..when you have Ace bent over, give him one nice, swift, love tap for me...bless you all, and I will toast a drink at 'Happy Hour' at my local watering hole in your honor Ace....Thinking of you guys in PS.

Hugs to all, BVB

Happy Birthday, ACE... while we have never met, we have mutual friends who have assured me you are one hell of a nice guy in addition to all of the other attributes that guys on this Forum appreciate... so enjoy your weekend in PS, which I know you will... and may you have many, many, many more happy years ahead.

DD

Hey Guys;

Just watched the clock strike 12:01 & YEA....it's official, (lol), I'm another year older! (and HOPEFULLY wiser!)...Guess I better update all the websites as well.

Thanks for the well wishes....it means a lot! Heading to Helios tomorrow to surrender my ass to Cigartop for some birthday paddling!

Archived