Where, oh where, did Trixie go?

FreshFluff
This topic is 4478 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you see Trixie, tell him/her that I haven't forgotten the money he owes me! He said he was coming to the Palm Springs Weekend a couple of years ago and wanted me to buy him a ticket for the theater, but then he canceled. When I asked for the money, he stopped posting- at least under that name. I never did get paid. The hazards of trusting your fellow posters...

It's hard to believe someone would abscond without a trace left behind over the price of a theatre ticket. But stranger things have happened I suppose. I sorta miss his posts as well. Thanks for reminding me about him.

On a board like this, when people drop off suddenly and without any notice or fanfare, then it takes a long time if ever to realize they are gone. Sometimes when old posts get resurrected, I will see posters long absent and think what happened to them. Sorta like old friends that you never see anymore because either you or they have moved away and you have lost touch with them. Every once in a while you will think "whatever happened to.."

Archived