Happy Birthday, NYTomcat

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4476 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know he hasn't been here as much this year as he has in the past, but I wanted to wish NYTomcat a happy birthday today.

TC -- we have been through a rather tumultuous year together. Your first full year as an out and proud gay man. You have been there for me whenever I needed you to get me through my first year as well. You have been the BFF I've always wanted. And now that we both have incredible partners to share our journeys with, it makes your birthday all the sweeter.

Happy birthday, my good friend. Enjoy it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TC... I for one miss your posts, but understand why you are not spending a lot of time here. Enjoy your day, your special friend and good luck in all that you do. May you have many, many, many more happy birthdays to come, and I hope to meet you one of these days when I am in NYC, or maybe in DC? Much love and good wishes.

DD

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TC!

Well... No one I know on this forum deserves a happier birthday... and from what I have heard the 49th floor of a certain hotel in NYC was rocked as it never has been rocked over the weekend! Let's just say that, "If that Sweet Sleeper bed could only talk!" Not that any sleep was involved!!!

And it could not be any other way... as you my good friend are blessed indeed! You are indeed a super-hero and you have THE power... Plus, something tells me that you have never been happier. Actually for the past 6 months or so we have all missed your frequent posting here... but that is a small price to pay... as in compensation we know that you have been doing something quite positive in your life. May all those good things not only continue but multiply exponentially as well.

You are THE man!

My apologies on this late response TC. I have been busy and not really on the board lately. I hope that this birthday was all and so much more than you expected, for both you and your partner. All that has been said is so true, you really are top notch!!!! I miss you and hope the very best for you. Cheers and mucho XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX!!!!!

Archived