Super Bowl Fuck-Buddy: Manning or Brady?

JackTwist
This topic is 4512 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, guys, you wouldn't let either of them follow you home from a bar? All I can say is "picky, picky, picky."

----

Oh, and Eli...not as pretty but I'm a sucker for the aw gosh type.

I know everyone has their own tastes and preferences, but I'm almost speechless that there are so many dudes in here who would TURN DOWN a chance with either of these fine, fine QBs.

That said, I'll bend over for Mr. Brady.

Yes, now we're talking - I thought Cruz had some possibilities myself.

The original scenario was that both guys had ads on rentboy. That's a different situation from one of them "following me home." I think if either one "followed me home" I don't think I'd leave hi at the doorstep with just a handshake. I'd at least want to invite him in and have post game blow-by-blow. I'm not THAT fussy.

Definitely Brady and I'd want him on top all night long. I'm sure he could match his record of five touchdown loads in one night. Some men are made to breed.

I agree that Brady would be the choice, and that I assume he's got plenty of sperm in him. Being an oral guy, and decidedly NOT an anal guy, I'd want to suck him off a few times (after tonguing him all over, naturally), but I think I'd give in and let him fuck me a few times too. HARD. Hard enough that I'd probably regret letting him do it, lol. Hard enough that I'd probably spend a few days "walking funny" - and loving it. ;-)

Brady is a good looking man but he came across as an undignified loser and so I would go with the slight less handsome Manning. They do resemble each other and dont forget fellows, these guys are 6 4 and 6 5 where as those tightly muscled men you mentioned are usually in the 5 6 to 5 10 range. Whole lot more man in these guys.

Super Bitch

Brady is a good looking man but he came across as an undignified loser and so I would go with the slight less handsome Manning. They do resemble each other and dont forget fellows, these guys are 6 4 and 6 5 where as those tightly muscled men you mentioned are usually in the 5 6 to 5 10 range. Whole lot more man in these guys.

Brady apparently isn't quite as undignified as the "Super Bitch" he's married to! She definitely must be a real piece of work to deal with at the Mansion! ;)

I'm seeing why Leonardo Passed on her...

Archived