Bound In Public at Truck Bar, SF

nate_sf
This topic is 4558 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi All,

There is a new Bound In Public video up that I participated in a month or so ago. I wanted to share it with the Fetish Forum:

http://www.boundinpublic.com/site/shoot.jsp?shootId=15822

The stars are the aptly-named Girth Brooks as the dom, and Cole Brooks as the sub. Girth is a hunk and a sweetheart, and his tool is something to behold. I was able to get myself to come just looking at the guy. Cole looks sweet and clean-cut but really gets off on the nasty stuff.

There is also a change here you'll notice from earlier Bound In Public shoots. Kink has greenlighted piss play (previously we were not allowed), and there is quite a bit of it here. Even if you're not into piss, you'll probably find the scenes hot. And if you like piss, well here you go.

I was part of the "public" and this time the chemistry was really good between us background guys. So much so, they had us all back together a week later for another shoot at the beach.

The shoot was hot and fun, and hopefully that all shows through. Check it out!

Damn Nate, until I joined this forum, I never once considered any form of bondage. But after seeing some of the things in the Fetish Forum, and some of the vids that you and others have posted here, I find it all VERY erotic. I really want to try it someday. Scares the heck out of me, that whole trust thing with your partner, but it is suddenly such a turn on. thanks for the link!!

Damn Nate, until I joined this forum, I never once considered any form of bondage. But after seeing some of the things in the Fetish Forum, and some of the vids that you and others have posted here, I find it all VERY erotic. I really want to try it someday. Scares the heck out of me, that whole trust thing with your partner, but it is suddenly such a turn on. thanks for the link!!

It's funny, before starting work with kink.com and before this year's Palm Springs gathering, I had close to zero experience with any of this stuff. When I did my interview at kink I told them I was totally inexperienced with BDSM but they didn't seem to mind. Originally I applied because I hoped to do one of their wrestling videos, but instead ended up doing the bound stuff. They said it takes at least a year to train a dom, so I've been learning on the job slowly but surely. And yeah, it is really erotic!

Then at Palm Springs, Ace gave us all a lesson in flogging that anyone who was there will not forget. Ace is a true master instructor. I'd never picked up a flogger before then, but it felt surprisingly good and the pleasure it brought to the sub was hot. So if you are able to make it to next year's gathering in PS, hopefully Ace and/or other experts will be there to offer expert guidance. It's definitely worth sampling! ;-)

I really enjoy being tied up and having my body played with. There's something about giving someone total control over your body. It's amazing. I always said I wasn't into pain. I had been flogged several times, but hadn't really enjoyed it. Then, last year at CLAW (Cleveland Leather Awareness Weekend), I got flogged by a Master Flogger. Suddenly, I completely understood why people enjoyed getting flogged. It's an absolutely AMAZING feeling when the person really, really knows what he's doing.

Guest 2guys4men

Nate,

A very hot video, thnx for the thread. Everything they put out is amazing! Almost makes me want to be in one (Jake), just sayin' And, Cole... damn hot, love the ink work too! It's good to know that there is a production company turning out a well shot, well edited, and well produced film(s). Makes me look forward to MAL in about a month!

Hi All,

There is a new Bound In Public video up that I participated in a month or so ago. I wanted to share it with the Fetish Forum:

The stars are the aptly-named Girth Brooks as the dom, and Cole Brooks as the sub. Girth is a hunk and a sweetheart, and his tool is something to behold. I was able to get myself to come just looking at the guy. Cole looks sweet and clean-cut but really gets off on the nasty stuff.

There is also a change here you'll notice from earlier Bound In Public shoots. Kink has greenlighted piss play (previously we were not allowed), and there is quite a bit of it here. Even if you're not into piss, you'll probably find the scenes hot. And if you like piss, well here you go.

I was part of the "public" and this time the chemistry was really good between us background guys. So much so, they had us all back together a week later for another shoot at the beach.

Thanks for the heads up. Right now, I'm with Bound Gods, but next week, I'll move over to Bound in Public. It's a great site. I wish the staff there was better at interacting on the forums with customers. If you're ever in a position to mention that to them, let them know they have big fans out there who'd like just a little online interaction. They seem to respond to people only if they post something very negative.

It's funny, before starting work with kink.com and before this year's Palm Springs gathering, I had close to zero experience with any of this stuff. When I did my interview at kink I told them I was totally inexperienced with BDSM but they didn't seem to mind. Originally I applied because I hoped to do one of their wrestling videos, but instead ended up doing the bound stuff. They said it takes at least a year to train a dom, so I've been learning on the job slowly but surely. And yeah, it is really erotic!

Then at Palm Springs, Ace gave us all a lesson in flogging that anyone who was there will not forget. Ace is a true master instructor. I'd never picked up a flogger before then, but it felt surprisingly good and the pleasure it brought to the sub was hot. So if you are able to make it to next year's gathering in PS, hopefully Ace and/or other experts will be there to offer expert guidance. It's definitely worth sampling! ;-)

Yes I am planning to do PS next year!! Hope to see you and Ace and everyone. Maybe a lesson or two will be in order...LOL

Guest Wetnwildbear

Looked Like Thankgiving at My Place!

Thanks Nate - It looked like Thanksgiing at my place but the family was much more interactive and Thirsty!

Hi All,

Thanks all for the feedback. Yes, I've been impressed with kink's professionalism. They are very much above-board in all aspects of the production and really easy to work with. They even have a wardrobe department so all we have to do is show up and they have clothing set out for us to wear. It's all very well organized and runs like clockwork and the crew is always great to work with.

Decatur Guy, I'll pass on the feedback about Bound In Public having better interaction in the forums. Does the Bound Gods site do a better job in your opinion? I'm pretty sure they are managed by different individuals so maybe one of their sites can learn from the other.

Cole and Girth were both total hunks in their own ways. Cole was very approachable as the sub and really got into the whole thing, which makes it good for everyone. I got to do a little bit of play with Girth but not tons since he was the dom and I was also designated as a top. In another thread we were talking about how fluffers are no longer used (if they ever were), but when Girth needed fluffing there were lots of volunteers!

For Axiom or anyone else who would like to go to one of these to "witness" it, you are welcome to attend as part of the public. That includes being involved or not involved to the extent you are comfortable. Nobody is ever pressured to participate, and some in fact do just watch from the sidelines. But if you want your dick sucked that can happen too. You can also wear something to disguise yourself - you'll notice there is a guy in this video wearing sunglasses, and in the party scenes they always have party masks available. They shoot one of these every couple of weeks. You can sign up on the website to be on the invite list.

Thanks all for checking it out and providing your comments!

Hey Nate. They're pretty bad about responding to comments at both Bound Gods and Bound in Public. I think they're missing a great way to build up a more loyal fan base with very little effort and zero cost. It's not a very active forum ... go over and look at it sometime. It wouldn't take much time for Van or a representative to respond to our comments.

I'm a big fan of both sites. I generally rotate which one I join. They do a great job. It's cool having an insider tell us a little more about it. I find the whole place (the Armory) intriguing.

Thanks DG, I'll pass that along. I think it's a great suggestion.

The Armory is incredible. At any given day they are usually working on two or three different shoots (between their various sites) so there's all manner of people coming and going and lots of activity. They give tours, so I'd definitely recommend a tour for anyone either in SF or visiting. The building itself is interesting from an historic perspective, all kinky things aside.

Thanks DG, I'll pass that along. I think it's a great suggestion.

The Armory is incredible. At any given day they are usually working on two or three different shoots (between their various sites) so there's all manner of people coming and going and lots of activity. They give tours, so I'd definitely recommend a tour for anyone either in SF or visiting. The building itself is interesting from an historic perspective, all kinky things aside.

I enjoy tours like that. I'm putting it -- and you -- on the list if I ever make it back out to SF. It's been ages since I've done any real traveling.

Archived