Honey Badger doesn't give a shit....

azdr0710
This topic is 4488 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it! Honey Badger is my hero.

And you know what? Honey badger would probably smack me for saying that. And you for reading it. And everyone else for being on the internet in the first place. Honey badger would just smack us all upside the head for being there to smack. Did I mention Honey Badger is my hero?

My friend turned me on to this months ago. She said she was watching it over and over and cracking up every time. Her husband finally had to take the laptop away from her. I got her a honey badger t-shirt and she wore it to a concert. At first no one knew what it meant, but then this kid spotted it and shrieked! He had to explain it to everyone around. My friend thought it was a real kick to Wear something that wouldn't be obvious to everyone who saw it.

Ok, ok, I get it (sort of). I first watched it this morning before I had my coffee and I thought, "OK, this over-the-top queen is doing a commentary narration." Maybe my humor radar was off or something, but it seemed a sort of straight putdown of stereotypical gay queen-speak to me. But it is SO over the top, I should have gotten it. Maybe it's just not my humor bag. The cell-phone thing - now THAT was funny.

All right - ok. I went back and watched the original real clip and then watched the satire. Yes, it's a hoot and I get it - sorry to be so slow about this. Maybe it has something to do with the time of day - I'm awake now.

I'm predicting some awkward moments around the Thanksgiving table if some of you guys let fly with these quotes about Honey Badger. "Passss me the potatoesss, you sssstupid fuckkkk, I don't give a shitt that Aunt Berneiccccce wantssss them firssst. She'lll jusssssst have to waith her fuckkkkking turn after I finishhhhhh gorggggginggg myssssself. I want what I want when I want it. Tell her to jusssst get usssssed to it, the sssstupid bitchhh fuck."

i'm predicting some awkward moments around the thanksgiving table if some of you guys let fly with these quotes about honey badger. "passss me the potatoesss, you sssstupid fuckkkk, i don't give a shitt that aunt berneiccccce wantssss them firssst. She'lll jusssssst have to waith her fuckkkkking turn after i finishhhhhh gorggggginggg myssssself. I want what i want when i want it. Tell her to jusssst get usssssed to it, the sssstupid bitchhh fuck."

lmao.

It was funny. I just got back home from having a small medical procedure which required anesthesia. While in the prep room, I heard the anesthesiologist talking to the nurses about Honey Badger. I of course piped up from behind the curtain "Honey Badger don't give a shit". He thought it was really funny.

Well and warm wishes Lee, I hope you a speedy recovery!!!!!!

Well and warm wishes Lee, I hope you a speedy recovery!!!!!!

No recovery needed. Just my every 5 year old man test (and you guys over 50 know what test it is. Love the prep. Not!!!) Clean bill of health, haven't eaten in 24 hours. Bring on the turkey. And thank god I get 2 Thanksgiving dinners tomorrow. One with my family at noon, and one with my bf and his friends at 6. I'm ready to dig in. Now. And you know what? As far as the work I'm going to have to do in the gym to do the payback for the over-eating, I don't give a shit. :)

Archived