BrotherBoy in Los Angeles

tsgarp
This topic is 4573 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
I was in LA so I took one for the team. What a treat!

There is no need for him to use that antique ass pic. His own ass is just as fine. Grrrrrwl. He's a very fit, handsome, sexy man. Looks like an A&F model. Remarkable. I cannot recommend him too highly.

A review on the review site would be the best place to share this information and recommend him. :)

Hmmm.

Questionable ad.

Fake picture.

Newbie poster (Very Happy Customer..really???)

Same old story different tune.

And Brotherboy??

What would Leslie Jordan say?

Oh that's right, "Can you see my pussy now?"

Definitely some flags here, but VeryHappyCustomer has been a member here almost 2 years, and while he certainly hasn't been a prolific poster, you can review his previous posts. As for his choice of aliases...well, if you scan the members list, I think you'll be hard-pressed to come up with any 'standard'.

Definitely some flags here, but VeryHappyCustomer has been a member here almost 2 years, and while he certainly hasn't been a prolific poster, you can review his previous posts. As for his choice of aliases...well, if you scan the members list, I think you'll be hard-pressed to come up with any 'standard'.

Thank you, seeker360.

Guys, it never occurred to me that you'd think I was shilling for the young man. The only reason I followed up in this forum is that this is where I'd brought attention to the fact that his ass pic was stolen. I wanted to make amends.

My handle is descriptive and accurate. :)

Archived