......................Quickies......................

Godiva
This topic is 7880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some of my hottest sexual encounters have been "Quickies". Last night I was thumbing through my "Munroe Dicktionary" and a "Quickie" was defined as a powerful, unplanned, sexual, attraction which usually lacks responsible thoughts. In most cases it can last from 2min(a tounge down the throat) to 30 min a fucking of some sort..Paid performances are not considered "Quickies"

I have had quite a few Quickies..They are always hott maybe cuz of the built up sexual attraction. A few years ago I was working in a retail store. I was the Mgr of my dept so I had a small office. I had met this customer who was comming in to buy a new suit. The first thing I noticed was his ass. He had on jeans that day. Whoa..I assumed he was straight until he started asking me alot of personal questions over the next few weeks like.. Do you have a girlfriend? and Where do you hang out? and How do you think these look on me?

Well for a while alot of that stuff went over my head then I realized that he was hitting on me. This all happened over 4wk period. Well we had a Christmas party on my floor and everyone was in and out of my office which is where the food was. I asked him to come if he wanted as all the associates knew him by now as a customer. Well he did come with a bottle of wine and those worn 501 bleached jeans with a fat wallet in his back pocket. After a while everyone went back to the floor. We were both still in my office. He said he had to meet his sister somewhere and got up and started to leave. I jumped up grabbed his head and started to kiss him and wouldn't you know he hesitated than kissed me back. I closed the door and locked it. We continued to kiss tounge and all. I unzipped his jeans and sucked his dick. He was so worried someone would come in but I kept telling him the door was locked..He got nice and hard and to tell you the truth I don't even remember if he came because I turned him around to rim him and he thought I was gonna fuck him. I told him no since I didn't have any condoms. So I rimmed his unbelievable ass while he was semi bent over my desk looking at the door. I rimmed him for about 20 min and I am sure that if I had a condom I could have fucked him. He was enjoying it but was still afraid someone would walk in. We stopped..I remember telling him that he was so fucking hott. He just laughed. We walked out of the back room no one had a clue. I was still hard but my suit hid my Vera "Wang". He was too so I told him to put a shopping bag in front of his as he walked out. He never came back to the store again (at least not while I was there)..A few no return calls and a weird conversation leading me to beleive that this hottie was confused. I gave up on my boy wonder but I still have the bottle of wine he gave me. I keep it for the memories. Now girls I know this sounds far fetched but it was definately real. I have had a few more after that which are stranger. Although it seem it took along time for this to happen..this Quickie was only 26min.

What are your most memorable "Quickies"..Where did it happen? Bath Houses included.. I have a few College Quickies that I may share later but I want to hear about yours..

RE: ......................Quickies........................

>Last night I was thumbing through my "Munroe Dicktionary" and

>a "Quickie" was defined as a powerful, unplanned, sexual,

>attraction which usually lacks responsible thoughts.

Not when Munroe is involved! Quickie or longie...I'm always responsible and safe and aware of what's going on (sometimes maybe too much but I prefer to err on the side of caution). I hate being misinterpreted. Please don't ever equate my love of fun & sex with irresponsibility. x(

RE: ......................Quickies........................

>Now there...sorry dude...

No hard feelings, but you'd be amazed at how often & easy it is to be misinterpreted here, especially if people skim (I'm guilty of that myself). I've had one or two nervous guys cancel jobs on me in the past, after having read some tongue-in-cheek comment I'd posted here & getting the wrong impression about my sexual practices, or having read something someone else had posted about me in fun. Sometimes I feel like I have to be on my guard so I don't get misrepresented!

When I have a chance, I'll post a real response to your question and I promise it'll be sexy. Right now, this slut is worn out. Long weekend. :p

Recently I found myself alone in the tiny sauna of my totally straight gym with a hunk whom I had never seen before. He was about 6'2", with shaved head and a hairy body. He obviously caught my furtive glances at his big, thick cock, and before I knew what was happening I found it in my mouth. It all took about 90 seconds before we both shot our loads, and he scooted out without a word. I've never seen him again.

My most famous quickie was 15 minutes late at night on a deserted Cherry Grove boardwalk with Casey Donovan, not long after "Boys in the Sand".

>My most famous quickie was 15 minutes late at night on a

>deserted Cherry Grove boardwalk with Casey Donovan, not long

>after "Boys in the Sand".

I am green with envy. I have just finished watching "Boys in the Sand" again after many years

(just purchased the Wakefield Pool Collection DVD) and found Casey Donovan to be even

more sexy and desirable than I had remember.

Tell us the details, please:P

Casey/Calvin was just like his screen image: a total slut. I encountered him on the boardwalk late at night, and without exchanging more than "hi", we were at it. In seconds we were kissing passionately and had our cocks out of our pants. We ignored the few curious passersby, and after about ten minutes we both came. Then he pulled himself together, smiled and gave me a playful cuff, and sauntered off, while I sat down on the boards to get my breath.

Later that night when I was down in the Meat Rack (OK: so I was a slut then, too), I encountered him again. This time he was stark naked, getting fucked against a tree trunk. I was shocked that he would expose himself like that....to the mosquitoes. He smiled at me again, but I don't know whether he was pleased to see me or just enjoying being royally fucked by a big, muscular, oliveskinned guy in army camouflage outfit. After watching for a few minutes, I moved on. I never saw him again except on the screen.

Casey/Calvin was just like his screen image: a total slut. I encountered him on the boardwalk late at night, and without exchanging more than "hi", we were at it. In seconds we were kissing passionately and had our cocks out of our pants. We ignored the few curious passersby, and after about ten minutes we both came. Then he pulled himself together, smiled and gave me a playful cuff, and sauntered off, while I sat down on the boards to get my breath.

Later that night when I was down in the Meat Rack (OK: so I was a slut then, too), I encountered him again. This time he was stark naked, getting fucked against a tree trunk. I was shocked that he would expose himself like that....to the mosquitoes. He smiled at me again, but I don't know whether he was pleased to see me or just enjoying being royally fucked by a big, muscular, oliveskinned guy in army camouflage outfit. After watching for a few minutes, I moved on. I never saw him again except on the screen.

Archived