Mikey-new phone number and now avail in all of florida

Michael Wayne
This topic is 2780 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks to Daddy for updating my new phone number in my reviews. Since there is no category for SW fla in the reviews I am listed as Orlando now. My coverage area is really ALL of South Florida - anything Orlando South. Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, WPB, Miami and of course Naples/Ft. Myers where my home base is. So if your winter plans call for a WARM location such as Sanibel/Captiva, Boca Grande, or somewhere like that be sure to contact me and I will take good care of you. i also will be in NEW Orleans for Thanksgiving week. Hope everyone is well! Mikey @ my new number : 239-464-6053 or @ http://www.rentboy.com/mikey9nola1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lived one year in Fort Myers (but it encompassed two winters). As a fresh-out-of-college grad, I didn't like living in a retirement oriented area, but I bet I'd love it there now.

It's so beautiful down there. Sanibel/Captiva look like something out of the Caribbean. I'll envy you a lot this winter.

Business is good down here Josephga. You would do well here. Decatur, yes, it is gorgeous here. Glutes, yes, of course, you can always call me but, these days I do not know how good or accurate my spiritual advice may be (lol) Gorgeous day down here today at 83 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. I urge EVERYONE up north to visit SW fla. this winter for several days or a week or two. The weather is WARM and the guys are stunningly HOT.......239-464-6053 http://www.rentboy.com/mikey9nola1

Speaking of Florida, let me tout to you guys another section of the state ... St. Augustine and Ocala National Forest. (They aren't right by each other but relatively close).

North-central Florida is beautiful. It's where the pine-n-oak Deep South meets tropical Florida. There are small, rolling hills in the National Forest, crystal-clear springs for swimming. I LOVE it there.

And St. Augustine is just a nice old city and beach.

Hey Robberbaron: I will be in NOLA nov 22-28th for thanksgiving and would love to stuff a few turkeys (a term of affection) when I am there. (lol) Big val: I love Ft. Liquordale. Amazing choice of a place to live. My whole family is on florida's west coast which is why I am here but I get to Lauderdale at least twice a week for sure. As far as Palm Beach is concerned: well, that is where I cut my GAY TEETH! I know every inch of Palm Beach County and I always enjoy it when I get called there to see a client.

In my honesty, I admit the new "attraction" at New Orleans to be compelling, but, a "conflict of interests", if you will, that has arisen prohibits me from availing myself of it in the future for fear of losing a fast friend of long-standing. Nontheless, given my initial experience with the thing, I will recommend, again, that you do not miss the opportunity to give it a ride.

• 2 years later...

Hey. Actually ,no, as I have been doing massage for 20 years now. I use the bed as i HATE tables. I am just trying out massagem4m again. I have used it before. Basically it is just a way to get guys to my rentboy and rentmen ads. Over the years though I have found that massage is a great tool to draw my married clients in. It is an excuse for them to hire. It soothes their searing consciences...... http://www.rentboy.com/magicmikey

• 2 years later...
Well gay guys are just so critical, so when you stop appealing to THEM, and you want to stay in the sex biz, next best thing is to appeal to the chicks. They are a lot less fussy, so probably wont mind the aging frat-boy image ?

635520226562258043-1351264393_tumblr_msekvriLgI1rdzuduo1_500.gif

http://www.hercampus.com/sites/default/files/2016/01/09/frat%20.gif

What's surprised me about Mickey's latest re-invention was that he has always been a staunch advocate of truth in advertising, so not sure why he just didn't market himself as Bisexual, and keep all his options open ?

The guy Sho aint STR8 !

What's surprised me about Mickey's latest re-invention was that he has always been a staunch advocate of truth in advertising, ...........

Clarification: He is a staunch advocate of truth in advertising for others, but not necessarily himself.

Speaking of Florida, let me tout to you guys another section of the state ... St. Augustine and Ocala National Forest. (They aren't right by each other but relatively close).

North-central Florida is beautiful. It's where the pine-n-oak Deep South meets tropical Florida. There are small, rolling hills in the National Forest, crystal-clear springs for swimming. I LOVE it there.

And St. Augustine is just a nice old city and beach.

And St Augistine was believed to be the home of the Fountain of Youth -- Now known as the Early Bird Special and Facial

Archived