Continuation After Cumming

RexAll
This topic is 4595 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I am a top--and I like to top. But sometimes I have difficulty cumming that way. Plus I like to kiss when I'm about to cum--and because I'm under endowed, and chubby--sometimes in trying to kiss I slip outside the hole. So my favorite way to cum is for someone to be stroking me off and nibbling/kissing my neck, ears--and then right before my EXPLOSION!!!! a deep passionate French kiss that I can feel down to my tonsils--or where my tonsils would be assuming I hadn't flushed them down the commode when I was 6 years old a few days after my tonsillectomy when I grew tired of looking at them (I hope that wasn't TMI --if it was, sorry ;-) ) ( And for you young guys, out there--in the old days they used to cut the tonsils out--now they usually burn them. I think it was fairly common in the old days for the surgeons to give the child the tonsils as a souvenir)

But as I often do, I digress. After I cum--and as is true I'm sure for the most of you--I am exquisitely sensitive on the glans of my tallywacker.

So my question is--how many of you can bear continued stroking --possibly leading to a second cumming (or not) after ejaculation.

Rex

If someone strokes me after I've finished cumming, it feels too good to withstand. It feels tortuously good. I think I'll die if they keep going, even though part of me likes it. I've only been through a full-bore post-cumming jacking a few times. Any other time, I've successfully escaped.

Here's the thing: I like to do it other guys. Immensely. Especially guys who have been dominant the entire session. I'll sit on them, order them to move their hands, and keep stroking. They go insane and I keep going until I think they may seriously knock the shit of me. LOL. No one ever has, but I've had a couple of guys who said they were going to if it lasted another second and I think they meant it. But I love watching someone endure that when I jack them post-cum.

I didn't get my tonsils when I had mine removed. lol anyway i can have a double orgasm. If I cum and the person keeps sucking i'll come again within minutes. but cant cum at all from topping. I use to date a guy that would irritate the crap out of me after cumming the head is very sensitive he would take his beard stubble just under the lower lip and rub it against me that was way sensitive and id push him off me

nope

Because of the nature of my hires, this situation doesn't come up

Gc

So I am a top--and I like to top. But sometimes I have difficulty cumming that way. Plus I like to kiss when I'm about to cum--and because I'm under endowed, and chubby--sometimes in trying to kiss I slip outside the hole. So my favorite way to cum is for someone to be stroking me off and nibbling/kissing my neck, ears--and then right before my EXPLOSION!!!! a deep passionate French kiss that I can feel down to my tonsils--or where my tonsils would be assuming I hadn't flushed them down the commode when I was 6 years old a few days after my tonsillectomy when I grew tired of looking at them (I hope that wasn't TMI --if it was, sorry ;-) ) ( And for you young guys, out there--in the old days they used to cut the tonsils out--now they usually burn them. I think it was fairly common in the old days for the surgeons to give the child the tonsils as a souvenir)

But as I often do, I digress. After I cum--and as is true I'm sure for the most of you--I am exquisitely sensitive on the glans of my tallywacker.

So my question is--how many of you can bear continued stroking --possibly leading to a second cumming (or not) after ejaculation.

Rex

Rex - Interesting topic. After cumming at the end of my massage yesterday, the masseur stated that he was going to get a second load out of me. While I lived up my claim to being a "one-shot wonder," I rather enjoyed his continued effort to prove me wrong while he cuddled.

I am so sensitive after cumming that I really can't bear to have anyone touch the head of my penis for awhile after I cum. I thought everyone was like that.

Rex

OK, this is funny. I just got with a guy tonight I've seen a few times and did the whole jacked-him-after-he-has-cum thing.

I let him dominate me the whole time we played, but after he came, I told him to put his hands behind his head and started jacking him. He tried to put his hands down to stop me. I told him I fuckin' meant it and to put his fuckin' hands back behind his head. AND HE DID. LOL. He was definitely taken aback at the sudden role reversal.

I jacked him for several minutes. He asked several times to stop, it was too sensitive. He loved it and hated it all at once. I told him this was my time now and he'd just have to take it.

It was DAMN HOT. Glad this thread got started and got the idea planted in my head tonight.

OK, this is funny. I just got with a guy tonight I've seen a few times and did the whole jacked-him-after-he-has-cum thing.

I let him dominate me the whole time we played, but after he came, I told him to put his hands behind his head and started jacking him. He tried to put his hands down to stop me. I told him I fuckin' meant it and to put his fuckin' hands back behind his head. AND HE DID. LOL. He was definitely taken aback at the sudden role reversal.

I jacked him for several minutes. He asked several times to stop, it was too sensitive. He loved it and hated it all at once. I told him this was my time now and he'd just have to take it.

It was DAMN HOT. Glad this thread got started and got the idea planted in my head tonight.

Damn DG now I have to take another cold shower...you guys are out of control today L O L

I am so sensitive after cumming that I really can't bear to have anyone touch the head of my penis for awhile after I cum. I thought everyone was like that.

Rex

Rex- I am totally with you. I cannot stand to be touched for about 5 minutes after I come. It is more than discomfort. It is actually painful. But after about 5 I am ready for more play.

Damn DG now I have to take another cold shower...you guys are out of control today L O L

LOL. A couple of months ago, I started getting headaches that got worse and worse. Ended up having to have brain surgery, as these were caused by a pocket of blood between brain and skull. So between the pre-op pain, surgery, ICU stay, etc., I had no sex for a long while and then zero sexual interest because I was so tired. I'm now on the mend and just on fire for sex in the past week. (And the time on my hands to do it).

LOL. A couple of months ago, I started getting headaches that got worse and worse. Ended up having to have brain surgery, as these were caused by a pocket of blood between brain and skull. So between the pre-op pain, surgery, ICU stay, etc., I had no sex for a long while and then zero sexual interest because I was so tired. I'm now on the mend and just on fire for sex in the past week. (And the time on my hands to do it).

Make Hay while the Sun Shines DG. Good to hear you are cumming around and got your old Mojo back. The thought of having Great sex is enough

to inspire anyone to keep fighting after a traumatic event. Continued success with your recovery, and God bless.....

Archived