Sex Sex Revolution

gcursor
This topic is 4604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I am always very awkward in the bedroom department. I don't know where my hands should go or my legs or many other things. It has started becoming a bit too much for me to deal with SO

I have created a game similar to DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION. For those of you who are unaware, DDR is a game that plays a song and you dance on the arrows along with the song.

SO I've decided to make a SEXUAL REVOLUTION game. It will have 4 different orifices. What will happen is there will be a soundtrack of moans and gasps and it will instruct each of you which orifice to use and what to do with that orifice. But don't worry, I have STILL retained DDR's game style. Quite frequently during the game you will have "f**k patterns* that will set up an established rhythm that you will have to mimic to get bonus points!

I'll let you know as the game gets closer to release!

gcursor

Well I am always very awkward in the bedroom department. I don't know where my hands should go or my legs or many other things. It has started becoming a bit too much for me to deal with SO

I have created a game similar to DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION. For those of you who are unaware, DDR is a game that plays a song and you dance on the arrows along with the song.

SO I've decided to make a SEXUAL REVOLUTION game. It will have 4 different orifices. What will happen is there will be a soundtrack of moans and gasps and it will instruct each of you which orifice to use and what to do with that orifice. But don't worry, I have STILL retained DDR's game style. Quite frequently during the game you will have "f**k patterns* that will set up an established rhythm that you will have to mimic to get bonus points!

I'll let you know as the game gets closer to release!

gcursor

Is that part of the game? Letting people know as you get closer to release?

Archived