Anyone jacked off to NM cop Bert Lopez?

bluboy
This topic is 4632 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The fact that it was taped and the jerk got away with it is disgusting. Supposing it had been a young gay male who was forced to do this. That's not hot, it's sick and should be prosecuted as illegal and immoral.

Boston Bill

I don't understand-who was forced to do anything here? What is illegal and immoral? Maybe a bit foolish to risk it in uniform on work time but he wasn't raping anyone?!

I am also baffled by Bosguy's remark. Young gay male? forced to do this?? Uh, where did that come from?

On the other hand, let's not get too carried away with the libertarianism, either. Like almost all gay men, I am a staunch believer in the principle that whatever two consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business and nobody else's. But, the officer wasn't behind closed doors. He was out in public, perhaps secluded, but obviously where any pedestrian (or chihuahua) could have wandered past. Personally, I don't want to see that sh*t going on in public. GET A F*CKING ROOM!! And if I were the parent of a five-year-old and hadn't had The Talk yet, I really don't want to come across that.

But whether one is a proponent or opponent of sex in public isn't really the point. The point is that sex in public is against the law, and police officers are paid by taxpayers to uphold the law, not violate it. While the officer performed exceptionally in other aspects of his job, having sex in public shows such eye-popping lack of judgment that I seriously wonder if the officer needs professional help. It sounds like the sh*t really hit the fan for this officer. Whatever happens, he brought it all upon himself and should have known better. I have no sympathy for him.

was out of town and just saw this.....if you google around for pictures of Lopez to jack off to, don't confuse him with another Bert Lopez, an LEO who was apparently killed in the line of duty in OK....the OK officer appears to be very good-looking and in the "standard" picture of the NM Lopez (usually seen wearing a woolen cap), he is average-looking (at least in the picture).....

and BSR's comment about "sex in public" is not the important point (the west is very big and open and there's a lot of "private" space, but I don't know about that camera location???)....he was on duty, for christssake!....don't know all the details, but very bad judgement............

Archived