Calvin Klein model Travis Fimmel

crazy4u
This topic is 2061 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luv2luv

That jaw line and chin are just too perfect for mother nature to take credit for. Plastics when you're so young is OK and should be cashed in on. This is a collaborative work of art between God and man. always, Joey

Guest Fin Fang Foom

> Mr. Fimmel has stated that he is 110% straight...but since

>it's impossible to be 110% anything...there may be hope.??

Well, a few weeks ago he wasn't 110% straight when one of my closest friends picked him up at XL and brought him home. I was tempted to leave this delicious little bit of info on the board back then but I didn't want to hear a bunch of keening from the usual suspects about spreading rumors.

Let me just say this: we all hear rumors about how so and so did it with so and so but it's never first hand. This IS first hand and the guy's been a friend for over 10 years and he's one of those guys who just doesn't lie about these things.

What was his review of the event? He said was Travis was drunk and although pretty, not particularly sexy. Also, since he had been in XL for a while, his hair stank of smoke. My friend would have fucked him if he hadn't run out of condoms, so instead, he did the tried and true "finger up the ass" routine. He said Travis was nice and he complained about wanting to cut his hair but "they" wouldn't let him.

And finally, yes, he gave my friend his number.

So ladies, there may not be a Santa Claus, but your Christmas wish has come true: Travis swings both ways.

Informatively yours,

FFF

Well that is encouraging to know Mr. Foom! :7

There have always been the rumors about Calvin Klein never hiring a model (whom or who) he doesn't deep throat...but this is so much better than rumor. Thanks. Made my day.

Guest Fin Fang Foom

Oh yeah, I forgot something. For you size queens out there, my friend said his cock was just average to maybe a little under-average - which meshes with what Travis has said in interviews.

Oh, and he got off twice.

Finally yours,

FFF

>

>And finally, yes, he gave my friend his number.

>

>So ladies, there may not be a Santa Claus, but your

>Christmas wish has come true: Travis swings both ways.

>

>Informatively yours,

>

>FFF

F3: Thanks for the story. That is consistent with WIDESPREAD rumor (unfortunately NOT first hand info, though I would kill for that first hand experience) that Travis used to sell it to men in London before Calvin Klein discovered him and brought the hot Aussie to the US.

>F3: Thanks for the story. That is consistent with

>WIDESPREAD rumor (unfortunately NOT first hand info, though

>I would kill for that first hand experience) that Travis

>used to sell it to men in London before Calvin Klein

>discovered him and brought the hot Aussie to the US.

I have a friend who used to do runway modeling (among other things) for CK. Our Calvin likes his rent boys. It has been confirmed to me first-hand.

From that we can infer that either CK discovered Fimmel when he was party boy of the day, or that the rumor is so obvious everyone assumes it's true when it isn't. It could truly go either way.

Of course the other rumor that's been around for years is that CK won't use an underwear model who won't put out. Sorta shines a new light on those Marky Mark and Michael Bergin ad campaigns, eh? :o

if mr foom's friend was lucky enough to get in his ass .. wowowow.

average, small dick, whatever this guy is beautifull. he is a gift from the gods. i knew someone as beatifull as him once. some people get all the good genes. well not all of us are lucky. good luck to him.i will buy some ck briefs and think of him:9

Guest fukamarine

>So ladies, there may not be a Santa Claus, but your

>Christmas wish has come true: Travis swings both ways.

I would be very interested to know how you would rate your friend of 10 years on the "gorgeous scale" of 1 - 10. In other words, do you have to be as pretty as Travis to get his attention or does he go with ordinary mortals too.

fukamarine

Guest fukamarine

>

> if mr foom's friend was lucky enough to get in his ass ..

>wowowow.

>

> average, small dick, whatever this guy is beautifull. he is

>a gift from the gods. i knew someone as beatifull as him

>once. some people get all the good genes. well not all of us

>are lucky. good luck to him.i will buy some ck briefs and

>think of him:9

And that is EXACTLY what Calvin is betting on you - and millions of others - doing. Just goes to show...... something???

I wonder how "savy" the ad agency who has CK's account is as to what has to be done to get a model accepted?

fukamarine

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>I would be very interested to know how you would rate your

>friend of 10 years on the "gorgeous scale" of 1 - 10.

That's a tough question because my friend isn't "gorgeous" in the way models are. My friend is VERY hot in addition to being attractive but he's not "pretty". Think Vin Deisel.

Additionally yours,

FFF

Guest fukamarine

>He said Travis was nice and he complained

>about wanting to cut his hair but "they" wouldn't let him.

He would look SOOOOOO Hot with a short military style hair cut!

fukamarine

Guest fukamarine

>Saw a poster of this stunning model the other day. Does

>anyone know anything about him ? Does he have a fan club ?

>Is he straight, gay or bi ?

Just type his name into a Google search and you can spend the rest of the weekend reading about him.

fukamarine

Guest fukamarine

>>I would be very interested to know how you would rate your

>>friend of 10 years on the "gorgeous scale" of 1 - 10.

>

>That's a tough question because my friend isn't "gorgeous"

>in the way models are. My friend is VERY hot in addition to

>being attractive but he's not "pretty". Think Vin Deisel.

Well that's pretty enough for me. No wonder Travis allows ass-play.

fukamarine

>

>I have a friend who used to do runway modeling (among other

>things) for CK. Our Calvin likes his rent boys. It has been

>confirmed to me first-hand.

>

>From that we can infer that either CK discovered Fimmel when

>he was party boy of the day, or that the rumor is so obvious

>everyone assumes it's true when it isn't. It could truly go

>either way.

>

>Of course the other rumor that's been around for years is

>that CK won't use an underwear model who won't put out.

>Sorta shines a new light on

Travis is very hot. As a certified twink lover I would love the opportunity to be with him some night :9 . I find it interesting that even the non-twink lovers want him too }> .

I don't feel any new light has been shined on Mark Whalberg. When Mark began his contract with CK he did not need the money. Therefore, I don't believe he was selected because CK was able to get in his pants ... I believe he might have been offered the job because CK wanted to get in his pants :) . At the time Mark was already signed to a major label and had received a huge advance. Mark had been showing off his CKs during live appearances as a publicity stunt long before CK knew of him.

If for some reason Mark needed the money an initial contract would have offered to an unproven model .... I am sure his older brother Donnie could have helped him out. At the time Donnie's project was grossing over 400,000,000. a year :o .

I have spent some time with Mark over the past decade. If this guy had a fraction of "gayness" in him I assure you his very thick cock would have been in my mouth :p . Sorry to report my time with him wasn't as erotic as FFF friend's time with Travis.

Mark is straight :( .

-----------

WAR IS OVER

if you want it

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

• 15 years later...
  • 1 month later...