Days of our lives doing gay story line

josephga
This topic is 4724 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Been watching since I was 14 years old and been looking forward to this story line especially since i think these day time shows will be gone soon. for those of you interested in eye candy these are going too be the 2 love birds

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/josephga/1_Will1.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/josephga/MV5BMTM0MzEwMzUzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk4MjgxNA_V1_SX600_SY900_.jpg

Been watching since I was 14 years old and been looking forward to this story line especially since i think these day time shows will be gone soon. for those of you interested in eye candy these are going too be the 2 love birds

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/josephga/1_Will1.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/josephga/MV5BMTM0MzEwMzUzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk4MjgxNA_V1_SX600_SY900_.jpg

I like the bottom one best. But don't get me wrong, the top one could still eat cookies in my bed!!

Rex

Yes it looks like the Daytime Soaps have generated as much Income for Susan Lucci as was possible! So I guess now she'll just head for the Home Shopping Network with her Bad Acting to make a Buck or actually a few Million more now that she'll have alot of time on her hands. ;)

As far as "Gay Story Lines" there never were many to begin with except for the Teenage Angst Storylines with the maybe they were just BI writing.

I caught the episode where the future couple had their first meeting. (They share a mutual cousin, as does every character on the show).

The brunette is already out with his folks, but they haven't told his mob boss great uncle for fear of a negative reaction. But I think the mob boss uncle might surprise them -- and at any rate, the mob boss great uncle is dating a widow from the show's primary family, and she'll make him turn around if he does cop an attitude.

The blond guy still is in the closet. He's seeing a Hispanic girl who is the sister of the show's current leading man.

I think the brunette guy will take the lead in the relationship, and he'll also be the top for their first few fucks.

The blond guy still is in the closet. He's seeing a Hispanic girl who is the sister of the show's current leading man.

I think the brunette guy will take the lead in the relationship, and he'll also be the top for their first few fucks.

That had me laughing. I saw the first episode of Days of Our Lives back when I had hair on my head and nowhere else. My mother was a big fan and often spoke of the characters in everyday conversation. As a result, I have seen the show hundreds of times and was well apprised of the comings and goings in Salem up to the time of my mother's death. I have since turned in once and again to check on how everyone is doing. Usually they are doing terrible as there is either a slasher on the loose or a kidnapped baby or a satanic possession. When I do visit, sometimes often, sometimes not for months, I do feel like I am going home again to a simpler time when families had meals together, usually at the local restaurant. People know their neighbors and every detail of their neighbor's life. People come and go and then return usually with a different face but the same ridiculous reasoning that allows things that should be brought to police to stay brewing for years. Sometimes faces reappear but they are not the same person. In any case, I look forward to the development of this storyline. There hasn't been a homosexual in Salem ever, which is amazing considering how many hot muscular young men walk around without their shirts most of the time. I am sure the gay boys will be dressed all the time, stylish and conservative is my guess.

Yeah The blond kid Will senses something is up within himself. He is now avoiding intimate contact with the now girlfriend. She senses something off as well because she has started coming on very strong and is now very insecure and is pushing toward having sex soon But Will is now dodging the issue. I don't think Victor would mind as much as some might think once he learns of sonny being Gay however I think Will's grandmother Kate might see it as something else for her to blame on Will's mother sami.

Whoa! I see alot of "Soap Opera Withdrawal" in some futures around here!

I feel your Pain....They recently "Cancelled" one of my Action/Adventure Shows! :mad:

Oh I know. I started watching when I was 12 years old. id normally watch during the summer, spring break. then my mother would watch and update me during school days. when i went into the army a friend video tapped them and i played catch up. However in the last 10 years i havent missed a single episode, At 1pm everyday i do not take clients or talk on the phone. iv even gone too event and meet a few of the cast members over the years

Oh I know. I started watching when I was 12 years old. id normally watch during the summer, spring break. then my mother would watch and update me during school days. when i went into the army a friend video tapped them and i played catch up. However in the last 10 years i havent missed a single episode, At 1pm everyday i do not take clients or talk on the phone. iv even gone too event and meet a few of the cast members over the years

Wow! That's pretty hard-core! I've only watched off and on. Not sure the show will hang on much longer.

Wow! That's pretty hard-core! I've only watched off and on. Not sure the show will hang on much longer.

LOL yeah when I told my first bf he cracked up totally shocked he thought it was so out of character me with this 8 years army background watching soaps. The I told him how allot of masculine guys watched. Lot of the NFL NBA players watch the soaps too. I started watching in 1980 about a year b4 the Salem strangler turned up

Archived