What ever happened to IM_Moore?

Jeff
This topic is 7895 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest sdmuscl4hire

Well your words have been marked. Good god.

i do not know why the profile was down, its not my software program nor do i manage it. I went in and changed something and BAM its available. must mean something bad is going down

Guest sdmuscl4hire

Further more, I deserve a phone call after all this nonsense, no one should have to go through the archives of your forum to try to uncover crap said that would destroy someone's business. The moderators should verify info like this before posting it

619-602-0894

Well,

I feel pretty stupid. In my desire to fit in and belong, being new to the site, I jumped right in and tried to make a funny post on this thread. After reading other threads and learning more about some of the people involved (still don't know who IM Moore is) anyway the point is, my apologies to Michael Johnson (who I also don't know but may have offended with my off hand and humerously intended babble.)

mea culpa

JackHAmmer91406

Archived