Who is on your wish list for the rest of 2011?

Decatur Guy
This topic is 4738 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK, am I the only one who just adores Brandon's totally submissive side...? :p

Richard

Speaking from personal experience, Mr. Williams loves control - and that includes contol of you - so punch in the cruise control, sit back and enjoy the ride of your life. To hell with submissive side, I'm bringing the bondage cord, he's promised to make good use of it. I think there's more to sweet Brandon than we expect!

But I guess we should "Shut the f**k up and answer the question" or we'll be punished! Please!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest macnva
I do believe we've discovered that Mr. Williams is truly a multi-sided guy! If his other sides are anywhere close to his submissive side, us admirers are in for the ride of our lives and I don't mean 4 wheel. Go for it B man!!

Bill .

Don't know about multi-sided but I'm sure he is two-sided with a portrait of his best friend Benjamin on the front and a picture of Independence Hall on the back.

Guest macnva

Where are Thelma and Louise headed to the Grand Canyon driving a BMW auto with a stuck to the metal gas peddle when they are most needed?

Don't know about multi-sided but I'm sure he is two-sided with a portrait of his best friend Benjamin on the front and a picture of Independence Hall on the back.

At first reading I thought you meant Benjamin Nicholas!!! Now wouldn't that be a match made in heaven ;-))

At first reading I thought you meant Benjamin Nicholas!!! Now wouldn't that be a match made in heaven ;-))

yes it would. my mind is already at work on this one. hehehe.

I plan on seeing more of Benjamin Nicholas (my go to travel guy) this year, Jason Carter, Trey thurston and hoping to add a few more to the stable.

Guest BrandonWilliams

Wowzers...I seem to have created quite the stir with my comment. I just wanted to get a guesstimate as to how much lube and how many condoms I should order for the back half of 2011. Being the good boyscout that I am, I always try to plan ahead for the future. (grin)

Guest Rich.

It slays me to say it, but Rick Munroe. I just know that if I pointed two fingers at him in a public bar and yelled "BANG", he'd fall to the floor. I guess only the cognoscenti will get the joke. :( (better hurry guys, before Tyger reserves 'cognoscenti' as a domain name!) :p

Richard

Archived