Who is on your wish list for the rest of 2011?

Decatur Guy
This topic is 4737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well ain't you SPECIAL! Can everyone here have proof that you are the one and ONLY person that has EVER hired him?

I didn't say I was the only one who has ever hired him. In fact I know I'm not. As he posted on the "how many hires did you have in 2010" thread back in December. Which is why he was on my wishlist for 2011. And it is indesputible that I was the only one to have him on their wish list for 2011 -- until Steven stepped up today.

I said I was the only one here -- a fact that TC has apparently dispelled. But I'm the only one to write the review. that is indesputible.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hell, I live one state away and it seems the other end of the world to me too.

I was in Charleston, SC once and took a horse drawn carriage to tour that beautiful city. I was talking to the driver who asked where we were from. I told him "Richmond, the Capital of the Confederacy". And he replied, "welcome to Charleston, the heart of the Confederacy". But then he said the most telling thing about all three states in one statement: "You know what they say about North Carolina? It's the valley of humility between two mountains of conceit". And knowing all 3 states, that about sums it up perfectly. End of the world or not.

Truer words were never spoken.

I didn't say I was the only one who has ever hired him. In fact I know I'm not. As he posted on the "how many hires did you have in 2010" thread back in December. Which is why he was on my wishlist for 2011. And it is indesputible that I was the only one to have him on their wish list for 2011 -- until Steven stepped up today.

I said I was the only one here -- a fact that TC has apparently dispelled. But I'm the only one to write the review. that is indesputible.

You are .... until Sunday the only one here who ever hired me and certainly are the only one to review

Guest macnva
Well initially it might sound a bit tongue in cheek... but it definitely would require more than a review... The guy is beyond good at what he does... and I'll bet that more that a few seasoned citizens in the working guy community could learn a thing or two from our illustrious fellow poster.

As a seasoned citizen, I sincerely doubt that the only things that I could learn from that "illustrious fellow poster" is how rancid a dark damp closet smells and how beautiful my reflection is in my mirror.

As a seasoned citizen, I sincerely doubt that the only things that I could learn from that "illustrious fellow poster" is how rancid a dark damp closet smells and how beautiful my reflection is in my mirror.

I agreee. I sincerely doubt thats all you could learn from me in fact I doubt you could learn either from me. :) though. Im glad your finding your love of yourself. Self loathing is a bitch

Now that's comedy.

... definitely needs a video to savour the uniqueness of the event.

Well initially it might sound a bit tongue in cheek... but it definitely would require more than a review...

Steven... I love your dry sense of humor I really do. That was rich. ROFL

I would need an oxygen tank intravenous caffeine and 12 months of steroids before I would even hazard an attempt at trying to keep up with being hired by a pro like steven, ty, romann, david, dane,raul, nate etc puhleaze. A video would be something only mel brooks could produce.

People will see in my post what they WANT TO SEE.

My name is Steven and I approve this message.

People will see in my post what they WANT TO SEE.

My name is Steven and I approve this message.[/color]

Steven ... thank you truly... I got your pm and you really are a class act.

Your grateful wish list nominee.

There are six months left, but one of these months (October) I plan to be in South America (Argentina and Brazil). But, before and after I return-- I have to see AJ Irons, Arpad Miklos, Romann, and repeats with David SF, Mark Dawson, and Tyger!!!! -:) -:)

Guest Rich.
Dwarves (Into the Woods)

Dwarves? Really, Jerry?? In conjunction with the words Hi-Ho??? :p

Richard

ps. I really am a Munroe smart-arse (no Rick, it's not spelt 'smart-ass', not in this connotation, Jeez!). :p

Let me see - there is the reality of who I might be able to get too and the is the bucket list of someday.

Possible connections for the rest of 2011:

Ryaan Morgan

Rockin Dave DC

Rod Hagen (yes I know he's a top)

Dane Scott

Andrew Irons

BMW Again - with handcuffs this time!

Bryan#3 Again

Steve Stacks - as often as I can possibly get to SFO (wait for the review, any day now)

Wow, I'm going to be a busy boy

My bucket list has too many to list, lol, hope I live a long and prodperous life

GTX

There are six months left, but one of these months (October) I plan to be in South America (Argentina and Brazil). But, before and after I return-- I have to see AJ Irons, Arpad Miklos, Romann, and repeats with David SF, Mark Dawson, and Tyger!!!! -:) -:)

In December I hope to see Miguel DeLToro from Seattle. He plans to be back in San Francisco during that time!!!!!!

Guest Rich.
Would some of y'all sit down, shut up, and answer the GD F'ing question!

OK, am I the only one who just adores Brandon's totally submissive side...? :p

Richard

OK, am I the only one who just adores Brandon's totally submissive side...? :p

Richard

I do believe we've discovered that Mr. Williams is truly a multi-sided guy! If his other sides are anywhere close to his submissive side, us admirers are in for the ride of our lives and I don't mean 4 wheel. Go for it B man!!

Bill .

Archived