Unicorn Club update?

jeezopete
This topic is 4351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I'll be in Indy in a couple of weeks. Can anyone give an update on Unicorn Club? I'll be there on a Sat. night. If you have any other recommendations for a night out in Indy, please let me know.

Thanks!

I was at the Unicorn Club a couple of weeks ago and there were no major changes. It was a Tuesday or Wednesday Night and there were only 4 dancers and about 10 patrons. Drink Prices were very reasonable--no table service this time, you had to go to the bar for drinks-- and the dancers were fun but the rotation of only 4 dancers quickly wore thin on me and I didn't stay very long. It was not a bad way to spend a weekday evening in Indianapolis. The dancers were all white and I don't think any of them would be described as muscular or buff. One dancer "aloha" could be considered a twink I guess. The dancers were mainly college-aged guys shaking their money-makers for tips! The dancer "flash" took up most of my time and my tips!

If you made it to the unicorn I would be interested to hear about your experience.

stripfan

Yes, I made it to the Unicorn on a stormy Saturday night. The atmosphere seemed to follow me inside because the first thing I saw when I walked in was a bachelorette party, oh wait...two bachelorette parties. About 12 party girls who squealed & screamed every time a dancer gyrated or did a spin on the pole. Even more annoying were the few who flirted outright with the dancers, eating up the attention like the dancers only had eyes for them. Credit to the dancers--- they made the rounds to male & female customers alike.

The ladies left about an hour after I arrived. (Sorry for the minor rant, just one of my pet peeves.)

I think there were 7 or 8 dancers that night. I did meet "aloha" & he was very friendly when he found out I'd tip $20 for a lap dance. Another dancer, Evan (?), young, average build, cute, nice ass, was entertaining for a couple of lap dances. There was also a latin dancer, didn't catch his name, who liked body contact & gave a yummmy goodbye kiss to thank me for a drink and a few tips. Oh yeah, when I went to the stage to tip him he bent down, hugged me & then lifted me up onto the stage with him. He attempted to include me in his performance, but I quickly climbed down & retreated.

Others I didn't spend time with were a tall, thin young man, two whose bodies really weren't made for dancing in underwear, and a hot, buff fratboy type who seemed to keep busy with his regulars.

The fee at the door was $5 and drink prices were OK but my drinks were weak. There was table service that night, a real hottie. He told me he usually dances & then did come out toward the end of the night to do one number on the stage. If I'm ever back in Indy I

would definitely go back in hopes of seeing him do more than serve drinks.

Thanks for your input stripfan, I appreciate it.

• 1 year later...

I was at the Unicorn this past Saturday night with my young (22) bf. His first time--we'd seen "Magic Mike" the weekend before and he was itnerested to see.

6 dancers. 3 very muscular and in great shape (David, Angel, a short Latin who is amazingly ripped, and Rogan). A tall, very skinny guy who I didn't get a lap dance with and whose name I forget--he was an amazing pole dancer. There was also Christian, who is well built but with more body fat than the others, but who connects during a lap dance so well that he's like your favorite lover. And Apollo, who has a nice, average build and is quite talkative when he comes around.

David, Angel, and Rogan got the most in tips while on stage (especially David). There were was one small group of girls, and the rest guys. It's a pleasant surprise that you can get a nice little lap dance for just $1. Of course, it can get more extended with more tipping. There's no private room, though! Since I was with my bf this time, who can get jealous (we talked it through before we went), I did not do too much tipping and kept the lap dances brief.

It was a pretty full crowd for a while, and with only 6 dancers you can go quite a while without getting a visit. If you just like to watch, it's fine. Mid-week there tends to be a very small crowd, and I've gotten some very extended time with dancers.

Archived