What starts with an O and ends with an R?

stephen_maximum
This topic is 4765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oscar

I've got this one!

Oscar is a green furry creature on Sesame Street and he goes by the name of "Oscar the Grouch"...he lives in a garbage can and can be thought of as a cantakerous, and misunderstood creature.

However recently Oscar the Grouch (because of declining ratings) was replaced by Bob the Happy Ray of Sunshine. Oscar has since sued Sesame Street for "breach of contract" and won several million dollars. He currently hosts his own reality show called "THE GROUCH" wherein competitors try to out-grouch each other and Oscar in a variety of competitions.

Gcursor

Who is Oscar? Details, pics?

Damn has it been 5 Year's since my hanging out with Gorgeous Olivier! Good to hear "Olivier" is once again visiting NYC!

My Time with him was very memorable ...since his is probably the Longest Review I ever bothered to write!

The ONLY reason he only racked up 2 Reviews on Daddys was due to the fact he was not available for very long before he moved on!

You guys crack me up! Yet I now realize that I may have confused some people with the title of my posting since we did recently introduce our new boy Oscar, who's name indeed starts with an O and ends with an R. There is another thread discussing him, we have now moved on to the topic of the return of Olivier, a very popular guy from a few years back.

Ok but

You know Oscar the Grouch (Sesame Street) didn't have that great of an agent. Even that picture of Oscar the Grouch (with his in his garbage can) shows his "bad side" and his fur isn't as groomed as it became later on after winning his lawsuit. It was very sad too because Oscar the Grouch was quite an amazing character and people said he might've become as famous as Miss Piggy or even Kermit the Frog if he would've changed agents sooner.

Gcursor

Pretty ambiguous body shot, but cool. lol

Guest mlancast759
Gman we are actually very close to making this happen, much closer than we came before. We have a meeting with him in a few days and I am hoping I can make an official announcement sometime by the end of this week.

Stephen: Any update on whether Olivier will be returning (however briefly) to Maximum?

I'm of the opinion that Olivier will not be making himself available to the masses again!

It's been 5 Year's and rarely do guys make a return to "Work It" after that amount of time for various reasons!

Brooklyn,

That's a sensible observation. But if true in this case, I wonder why Stephen would make the announcement unless it's the old adage of 'any publicity even bad publicity is good publicity'.

Rex

Archived